Practical Teaching Mechanism of Electronic Commerce
Practical teaching is very important for cultivating students’ practical ability and innovative ability. At present, practice teaching of electronic commerce is insufficient, so it is necessary to construct an effective practice teaching mechanism for the major of electronic commerce. This paper puts forward that the teaching practice process should run through the cultivation of students’ independent ability, the teaching process should pay attention to efficiency and effect as well as the combination of basic theory and practical teaching, the teaching practice should pay attention to the mode of cooperation and joint training between schools and enterprises, and practical teaching should pay attention to the various abilities cultivation of the major of electronic commerce, which provides a certain theoretical basis for the establishment of the practical teaching mechanism of electronic commerce.
KeywordsElectronic commerce Teaching mechanism Practice
This research is funded by the school-level teaching research project of Wuhan Donghu University (A talent training research of real estate valuation based on the integration of industry and education) (Item Number: 34).
- 1.Zhang, Y.: Research on the practical teaching and the employment quality improvement of college students in colleges and universities - a case study of the major of electronic commerce in L University. Jiangxi Soc. Sci. 37(12), 250–256 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, J., Zhu, Z., Liu, M.: Research and practice of project-driven modular teaching model for electronic commerce. Bull. Sci. Technol. 33(07), 269–274 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Ma, X.: The practical application of network actual warfare method in electronic commerce curriculum. Vocat. Tech. Educ. Forum 23, 67–70 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Wei, X., Li, Y., Zhao, W.: Exploration of the practice teaching system of electronic commerce triple system. Res. Explor. Lab. 35(03), 157–160, 172 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, L., Yuan, J., Song, W., Nie, H., Ni, C., Shen, J., Fan, X., Tan, L., Li, X., Xi, J., Jia, S., Wang, Q., Shang, W., Shen, F., Wang, H., Yang, Z.: Comprehensive practice training mode and collaborative innovation mechanism of the major of electronic commerce system. Chin. Vocat. Tech. Educ. (31), 62–68 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Guan, H.: Research on the practical teaching mode of electronic commerce group purchase. Res. Explor. Lab. 34(08), 255–258 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, Y.: Practical teaching design of project management course for the major of electronic commerce based on the guidance of entrepreneurship education. Exp. Technol. Manag. 32(01), 205–208 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, L.: The practical teaching system construction of the major of electronic commerce in applied undergraduate colleges. Educ. Vocat. 32, 161–163 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Ju, C., Yang, J., Tang, X.: Research on the practical teaching mode of mobile learning of the major of electronic commerce and logistics in colleges and universities. Res. High. Educ. Eng. (01), 175–180 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhong, T., Zhu, G.: School-enterprise cooperation in excellent engineer education and training program at UESTC. Comput. Educ. 288(12), 142–144 (2018)Google Scholar