The Internet  is a communication network of computers forming a global system. The Internet has stimulated the adaption of website technology for publishing, blogging and Web feeds. With the advent of the Internet, new types of applications for interaction such as instant messaging and social networking are being developed .
- 7.H. Han, T. Noro, T. Tokuda, An automatic web news article contents extraction system based on RSS feeds. J. Web Eng. 8(3), 268284 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ranade, A.R. Joshi, Techniques for understanding user usage behavior on the internet. Int. J. Comput. Appl. (09758887) 92(7) (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.K. Bhalla, D. Prasad, Data Preparation and Pattern Discovery For Web Usage MiningGoogle Scholar
- 10.M.P. Kato, T. Sakai, K. Tanaka, When do people use query suggestion? A query suggestion log analysis. J. Inf. Retr. 16(6), 725–746 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.G. Pass, A. Chowdhury, C. Torgeson, A picture of search, in Proceedings of First International Conference on Scalable Information Systems (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.K. Stevenson, C. Leung, Comparative evaluation of web image search engines for multimedia applications, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, ICME 2005 (2005), pp. 4–14Google Scholar