Automatic Temperature Control System Using Arduino
- 18 Downloads
Automatic temperature control system is an important application used in almost all modern gadgets and smart homes. The system for controlling temperature automatically is achieved by using Arduino Uno-based microcontroller system. Arduino Uno due to its increased popularity finds its varied range of applications. Temperature sensor LM35 and Arduino Uno are the hardware used interfaced with computer, and the temperature is controlled in the room. Temperature is displayed on LCD display employing A1 pin of hardware with the help of analog pin utilizing pulse width modulation (PWM). We have designed temperature control as an automatic system that has been not attempted before the way it has been implemented.
KeywordsTemperature control Arduino Uno Temperature sensor LCD display
The successful and final outcome of this paper is required a lot of guidance and assistance from my teacher. I respect and thank Mr. G.R. Sinha, Professor, Myanmar Institute of Information Technology (MIIT), Mandalay (Adjunct Professor, IIIT Bangalore, India).
- 1.Bayram, Atilla, Sulaiman Abdullah Moammed, and Fırat Kara. 2016. Design of Heating System Controlled by Arduino. In 4th International Symposium on Innovative Technologies in Engineering and Science, 1583–1591.Google Scholar
- 2.Abdullah, Rina, Zairi Ismael, Rizman, Nik Nur Shaadah Nik, Dzulkefli, SyilaIzawana, Ismail, Rosmawati, Shafie, and Mohamad Huzaimy, Jusoh. 2016. Design an Automatic Temperature Control System for Smart Tudung Saji Using Arduino Microcontroller. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 11(16):9578–9581.Google Scholar
- 3.Widhiada, W., D.N.K.P. Negara, and P.A. Suryawan. 2017. Temperature Distribution Control for Baby Incubator System Using Arduino ATMega 2560. Bali Indonesia 19 (20) part xv, 1748–1751.Google Scholar
- 4.Dangi, Nagendra. 2017. Monitoring Environmental Parameters: Humidity and Temperature Using Arduino Based Microcontroller and Sensors.Google Scholar
- 5.Kesarwani, Kanishak, S.M. Pranav, Tanish Nikhilesh Noah, and K.V.N. Kavitha. 2016. Design of Temperature Based Speed Control System Using Arduino Microcontroller 14 (S3): 753–760. www.sadgurupublications.com.
- 8.Nandagiri, Kiranmai, and Jhansi Rani Mettu. 2018. Implementation of Weather Monitoring System. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 118 (16): 477–494.Google Scholar
- 9.Singhala, P., D.N. Shah, and B. Patel. 2014. Temperature Control using Fuzzy Logic. International Journal of Instrumentation and Control Systems (IJICS).Google Scholar
- 10.Muhammad Asraf, H., K.A. NurDalila, A.W. Muhammad Hakim, and R.H. Muhammad Faizzuan Hon. 2017. Development of Experimental Simulator via Arduino-based PID Temperature Control System using LabVIEW. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering. 9 (1–5): 53–57.Google Scholar
- 11.Sami, K., M. Lavanya, M. Arivalagan and Yathrasi Sree Harsha. 2016. Temperature Controlled Based Cooler Pad Using Arduino. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences 216–220.Google Scholar
- 12.Masstor, Norhidayah Binti. 2015. Temperature Alert Alarm System (TAAS).Google Scholar
- 13.Okpagu, P.E., and A.W. Nwosu. 2016. European Journal of Engineering and Technology 2 (7): 13–21.Google Scholar
- 14.Tan, Christina. 2010. Integrated Temperature, Light and Humidity Monitoring System.Google Scholar
- 15.Eltrubaly, Meream. 2016. Remote Temperature Monitoring of Electronic Systems, 1–29. Sweden: Blekinge Institute of Technology.Google Scholar