Analysis of Diabetic Association Rules Based on Apriori Algorithms
- 3 Downloads
In this paper, the association rule is elaborated on the basis of Apriori taking the diabetic patient’s disease record as a case. The core idea of association rule on the basis of Apriori algorithm for mining large item sets is discussed, furthermore the example shows the execution process of the algorithm.
KeywordsApriori algorithms Association analysis Data mining Medical informatics
This research was supported by 2018 Funds for basic scientific research in Heilongjiang Province (project number: 2018-KYYWFMY-0096).
- 3.Agrawal, R. 1994. Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases. In Proceedings of the 20th international conference on very large data bases (VLDB), 478–499.Google Scholar
- 4.Lei, Z, Z. Zi-dong, W. Xiao-dong et al. 2009. The applied research of association rules mining in automobile industry. WRI World Congress on computer science and information engineering. IEEE 4: 241–245.Google Scholar
- 5.Tie, Xu. 2010. Processing and analysis of residents travel survey data based on association rules. WASE international conference on information engineering. IEEE 3: 377–380.Google Scholar
- 6.Mohapatra, D.P., and S. Patnaik. 2013. Intelligent computing, networking, and informatics. Advances in Intelligent Systems & Computing 243: 1047–1054.Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Z, Q. Shen, and J. Ma. 2018. Extracting implicit features based on association rules. In Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on crowd science and engineering. ACM, 18.Google Scholar
- 10.Yanhua T. A discovery for the association rules of operation sequence based on improved Apriori algorithm. In Software engineering and knowledge engineering: Theory and practice, 399–405 Springer, Berlin, and Heidelberg.Google Scholar