Discussion on the Application of 5G Network UAV in Public Security of Smart Cities
- 25 Downloads
This paper first introduces and implements the functions of the 5G networked UAV. Secondly, combined with 5G mobile communication network, explore the typical applications of 5G network drones in smart cities such as security, rescue, inspection etc., and propose overall solutions for different application scenarios and requirements for 5G communication capabilities of networked drones. Finally, summarize the difficulties and solutions encountered by the current 5G network drones. In summary, the outstanding performance of 5G network UAVs in real-time monitoring, command and dispatch, and collection of data center cloud records and calls makes it an advanced media work platform for decision-making level of emergency command. In the future, the management of the entire smart city will play a more important role, providing the government with multiple conveniences for the citizens.
Keywords5G networked drone Smart city Public safety
This work is supported by National Key R&D Program of China (No. 2017YFC0806500).
- 1.Yiyi, Fang. 2017. Key technologies and analysis of 5G mobile communication network. Information Technology.Google Scholar
- 2.Tianlun, Xing. 2017. Analysis and discussion of 5G mobile communication technology and development trends. China New Communication.Google Scholar
- 3.Shihua, Zheng. 2017. Application of 5G technology in mobile communication network. Wireless Interconnect Technology.Google Scholar
- 4.Deren, Li, and Li Ming. 2014. Research progress and application prospect of UAV remote sensing system. Journal of Wuhan University(Information Science Edition) 39 (5): 505–513.Google Scholar
- 5.Dawei, Dai, and Long Haiying. 2013. Development and application of UAV. Command Information Systems and Technology (4).Google Scholar
- 6.Rongchang, Wang, Zhao Tianzhong, and Wu Yuting. 2016. Analysis of the difficulties and strategies of building a “smart city”. Computer Knowledge and Technology (7).Google Scholar
- 7.Qi, Sun. 2016. Thinking on the construction of Internet of Things specialty from the perspective of smart city. Computer Knowledge and Technology (35).Google Scholar
- 8.Wei, Fu, Li Ziming, and Jiang Hong. 2014. Development and application research of UAV lines. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information 3: 25–27.Google Scholar
- 9.IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group. 2017. 5G network security requirements and architecture. White Paper (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 10.IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group. 2016. 5G network architecture design. White Paper (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 11.Huawei Technologies Co. 2016. 5G opening up new business opportunities. White Paper.Google Scholar