The Innovation of the Mobile Intelligence Terminal in Foreign Language Teaching Under the Background of the Internet
- 10 Downloads
The “Internet+” element has not only developed rapidly and popularized in various fields, but is also developing towards a pluralistic direction. From a thick paper dictionary to a portable electronic dictionary to an online dictionary that can be queried by mobile phones anytime and anywhere, the evolution of a multilingual online dictionary has always silently inspired foreign language teachers to explore new organization forms, teaching skills, teaching methods, teaching management models and guiding students to carry out the innovative and independent learning. The integration of the “Internet+” and education is no longer an unfamiliar concept. It will once again take wings for the development of the modern foreign language education and teaching.
KeywordsInternet background Foreign language teaching Mobile intelligence terminal Innovative research
The study was supported by Young Scholars’s Research Foundation of Education Department of Henan Province [2016GGJS-177]; Teaching Reform Project Foundation of Zhengzhou Business University: A Case Study of Blended Learning and Teaching Method Based on the Application of Online Oral English Learning Platform [2018-JG-116] and Study on Cultivating College English Teacher’s Assessing Competence [2018-JG-107].
- 1.Shumei, Liao. 2016. Construction of college English flipped classroom teaching mode under the background of the Internet + education. Journal of Jiamusi Vocational Institute 7: 360–362.Google Scholar
- 2.Junfei, Liu. 2016. Talking about the classroom teaching reform under the Internet + background. Journal of Chifeng University (Natural Science Edition) 5: 243–244.Google Scholar
- 3.Liu Bangqi. 2016. Research on the design and implementation strategy of the wisdom classroom teaching in the era of the “Internet+”. China Educational Technology (10): 51–56, 73.Google Scholar
- 4.Shuhui, Sun, Liu Bangqi, and Li Xinyi. 2015. Construction and application of the intelligence classroom in the big data age. China Information Technology Education 13: 112–114.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhuli, Wang, Li Xiaoyu, and Lin Jin. 2015. Smart phones and the “Internet+” classroom—New thinking and new path of integrating the information technology and teaching. Journal of Distance Education 4: 14–21.Google Scholar