Home Automation Using IoT-Based Controller
At present, the technology has been developing day by day. In this era, the home automation has become the most prominent and developing design. This is consist of an automated system that can provide luxurious and at the same time for conserving energy. Basically, this is the intersection of various devices to perform a single task. This paper is depicted about how to perform switching operations and at the same time to control the intensity of light as well as motor. This paper has limited applications, and this is very useful in old age homes and in hospitals to add up enhancement to the luxurious and helpful to old people. The goal of this paper is to create a fully controlled home automated system using smart phone that is wirelessly connected to Arduino via Bluetooth module. With the help of application, we can control the appliances and at the same time control it.
KeywordsArduino Nano Bluetooth module Home automation ULN2003 Arduino Internet of Thing
- 1.Atukorala, K., Wijekoon, D., Tharugasini, M., Perera, I., Silva, C.: Smart eye integrated solution to home automation, security and monitoring through mobile phones. In: IEEE Third International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies, pp. 64–69 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhai, Y., Cheng, X.: Design of smart home remote monitoring system based on embedded system. In: IEEE 2nd International Conference Control and Industrial Engineering, pp. 41–44 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Yamazaki, T.: Beyond the smart home. In: IEEE International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology, vol. 2, pp. 350–355 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Ogawa, M., Tamura, T., Yoda, M., Togawa, T.: Fully automated bio signal acquisition system for home health monitoring. In: IEEE Proceedings of the 19th Annual International Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, vol. 6, pp. 2403–2405 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.Easambattu, T., Reddy, P., Kumar, A., Ramaiah, G.N.K.: Controlling home appliances through GSM modem and internet. Int. J. Electr. Eng. Res. 1–7 (2013)Google Scholar