Searchable Attribute-Based Encryption Protocol with Hidden Keywords in Cloud
With the continuous development of mobile devices, the emergence of 5G networks, a large number of applications for cloud computing, the computing and storage performance of mobile devices has been greatly improved. The social network applications are platform for communication between users. Although their form is diverse, they focus on connecting different users, enabling users to communicate and interact conveniently to meet social needs. However, the rise of mobile social networks still faces many challenges, including information security, privacy preserving and access control. The predecessors did a lot work at resource consuming traditional cryptographic methods and in case of the mess data, the profile matching process is inefficient. Aiming at solving these problems, a searchable encryption scheme with hidden keywords and fine-grained access control is proposed in this paper. Profile owners can design the flexible access policy on their personal profile. With the hidden keywords, the efficient of profile matching has largely increased. Security analysis shows that the proposed scheme can prevent the leakage of privacy information and the hidden keywords. Detailed performance analysis demonstrates the efficiency and the practicability.
KeywordsCP-ABE Hidden keywords search Privacy preserving Access control Friend discovery
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No.61632009, and by the earmarked fund for China Agriculture Research System, and by the Hunan Province Key Research and Development Plan under Grant 2018NK2037, and by the Science and Technology Project of Changsha City under Grant No.kq1701089.
- 1.Zhou, J., Cao, Z., Dong, X., et al.: TR-MABE: white-box traceable and revocable multi-authority attribute-based encryption and its applications to multi-level privacy-preserving e-healthcare cloud computing systems. In: IEEE INFOCOM 2015 - IEEE Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 2398–2406. IEEE (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, Y., Qi, F., Tang, Z.: Traceable and complete fine-grained revocable multi-authority attribute-based encryption scheme in social network. In: Wang, G., Atiquzzaman, M., Yan, Z., Choo, K.-K.R. (eds.) SpaCCS 2017. LNCS, vol. 10656, pp. 87–92. Springer, Cham (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72389-1_8CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Li, M., Cao, N., Yu, S., et al.: FindU: privacy-preserving personal profile matching in mobile social networks. In: 2011 Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 2435–2443. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Luo, E., Wang, W., Meng, D., Wang, G.: A privacy preserving friend discovery strategy using proxy re-encryption in mobile social networks. In: Wang, G., Ray, I., Alcaraz Calero, J.M., Thampi, S.M. (eds.) SpaCCS 2016. LNCS, vol. 10066, pp. 190–203. Springer, Cham (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49148-6_17CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Bethencourt, J., Sahai, A., Waters, B., et al.: Ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption. In: IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pp. 321–334. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Goyal, V., Pandey, O., Sahai, A., et al.: Attribute-based encryption for fine-grained access control of encrypted data. In: Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pp. 89–98. ACM (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Ye, J., Zhang, W., Wu, S., et al.: Attribute-based fine-grained access control with user revocation. In: Linawati, Mahendra, M.S., Neuhold, E.J., Tjoa, A.M., You, I. (eds.) Information and Communication Technology - EurAsia Conference. LNCS, pp. 586–595. Springer, Heidelberg (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-55032-4_60CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Zhu, S., Yang, X., Wu, X.: Secure cloud file system with attribute based encryption. In: International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (INCos), pp. 99–102. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang, M., Du, W., Yang, X., et al.: A fully secure KP-ABE scheme in the standard model. J. Comput. Res. Dev. 52(8), 1893–1991 (2015)Google Scholar
- 15.Zheng, Q., Xu, S., Ateniese, G.: VABKS: verifiable attribute-based keyword search over outsourced encrypted data. In: IEEE Infocom, pp. 522–530. IEEE (2015)Google Scholar