Following the idea of this book, we would like to envision some research trends for user-centric online network selection optimization, which may not be limited to network selection but general resource management problems in wireless networks.
- 2.Du Z et al (2019) Second-order multi-armed bandit learning for online optimization in communication and networks. In: Proceedings of the ACM turing celebration conference-China (ACM TURC)Google Scholar
- 3.Du Z, et al (2019) Second-order reinforcement learning for end-to-end online path selection with QoE dynamics, submittedGoogle Scholar
- 4.Chen KT, Tu CC, Xiao WC (2009) Oneclick: a framework for measuring network quality of experience. In: IEEE INFOCOMGoogle Scholar
- 6.Porcu S, Floris A, Atzori L (2019) Towards the prediction of the quality of experience from facial expression and gaze direction. ICINGoogle Scholar
- 9.Schwartz R et al (2019) Green AI (2019). arXiv:1907.10597v2
- 10.Yang TJ et al (2017) Designing energy-efficient convolutional neural networks using energy-aware pruning. CVPRGoogle Scholar