Principles of Laser Heat-Mode Lithography
Photolithography is actually the interaction of the light with photoresist. It is well known that light is not only information carrier, but also energy carrier. The lithography transfers both information and energy. On one hand, the light can transfer information into photoresists to form pattern structures based on the function of information carrier of light; on the other hand, the feature size of pattern structures can be reduced based on the function of energy carrier of light.
- 1.J. W. Thackeray, Chemically amplified resists and acid amplifiers, in Frontiers of Nanoscience A, ed. by R. R. Lawson (Elsevier, 2016), pp. 211–222Google Scholar
- 4.T. Nagai, H. Nakagawa, T. Naruoka, S. Tagawa, A. Oshima, S. Nagahara, G. Shiraishi, K. Yoshihara, Y. Terashita, Y. Minekawa, E. Buitrago, Y. Ekinci, O. Yildirim, M. Meeuwissen, R. Hoefnagels, G. Rispens, C. Verspaget, R. Maas, Novel high sensitivity EUV photoresist for sub-7 nm node. Proc. SPIE 10143, 101430X (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.R. Zhao, T. C. Chong, L. P. Shi, P. K. Tan, H. Meng, X. Hu, K. B. Li, A. Y. Du, Study of the structural transformation of Ge2Sb2Te5 induced by current pulse in phase change memory. MRS Proc. 803, HH1.5 (2003)Google Scholar
- 17.K. Tanaka, T. Gotoh, K. Sugawara, Nano-scale phase changes in Ge-Sb-Te films with electrical scanning probe microscopes. J. Optoelectron. Adv. Mater. 6, 1133–1140 (2004)Google Scholar
- 23.H. Xi, Q. Liu, S. Guo, Phase change material Ge2Sb1.5Bi0.5Te5 possessed of both positive and negative photoresist characteristics. Mater. Lett. 80, 72–74 (2012)Google Scholar
- 26.S. Kohara, K. Kato, S. Kimura, H. Tanaka, T. Usuki, K. Suzuya, H. Tanaka, Y. Moritomo, T. Matsunaga, N. Yamada, Y. Tanaka, H. Suematsu, M. Takata, Structural basis for the fast phase change of Ge2Sb2Te5: Ring statistics analogy between the crystal and amorphous states. Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 201910 (2006)ADSCrossRefGoogle Scholar