A Novel Lattice-Based Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Proxy Re-encryption for Cloud Sharing
Proxy re-encryption plays an important role in cloud sharing. Ciphertext-policy attribute-based proxy re-encryption (CP-ABPRE) scheme supports access control and can convert the ciphertext under an access policy to a ciphertext under another access policy, which is flexible and efficient for cloud sharing. The existing CP-ABPRE schemes are constructed by bilinear pairing or multi-linear maps which are fragile when the post-quantum comes. In this paper, a unidirectional single-hop CP-ABPRE scheme with small size of public parameters was presented by using trapdoor sampling, and proved secure under learning with errors assumption which is widely believed secure in quantum computer attacks.
KeywordsLWE Proxy re-encryption Attribute-based encryption Cloud sharing
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61472097), the Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province of China (JJ2019LH1770), the Special Funds of Heilongjiang University of the Fundamental Research Funds for the Heilongjiang Province (RCCXYJ201812) and the Open Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Information Security (2019-ZD-05).
- 5.Liang, K., Fang, L., Susilo, W., et al.: A ciphertext-policy attribute-based proxy re-encryption with chosen-ciphertext security. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems, INCoS 2013, Xi’an, China, October, pp. 55–559 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Goyal, V., Pandey, O., Sahai, A., Waters, B.: Attribute-based encryption for finegrained access control of encrypted data. In: Wright, R., Vimercati, S. (eds.) Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Alexandria, Virginia, USA, pp. 89–98 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.He, D., Wang, D., Wu, S.: Cryptanalysis and improvement of a password-based remote user authentication scheme without smart cards. Inf. Technol. Control 42(2), 105–112 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, D., Ma, C., Zhang, Q., et al.: Secure password-based remote user authentication scheme against smart card security breach. J. Netw. 8(1), 148 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Liang, X., Cao, Z., Lin, H., Shao, J.: Attribute based proxy re-encryption with delegating capabilities. In: Safavi-Naini, R., Varadharajan, V. (eds.) proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Information, Computer, and Communications Security, Sydney, Australia, pp. 276–286 (2009)Google Scholar
- 15.Zeng, F., Xu, C.: A novel model for lattice-based authorized searchable encryption with special keyword. Math. Probl. Eng. (2015). Article ID 314621 https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/314621
- 19.Regev, O.: On lattices, learning with errors, random linear codes, and cryptography. In: STOC, pp. 84C93. ACM (2005)Google Scholar
- 21.Xagawa, K.: Cryptography with Lattices. Ph.D. thesis. Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences Tokyo Institute of Technology (2010)Google Scholar
- 23.Hou, J., Jiang, M., Guo, Y., Song, W.: Identity-based multi-bit proxy re-encryption over lattice in the standard model. In: Li, F., Takagi, T., Xu, C., Zhang, X. (eds.) FCS 2018. CCIS, vol. 879, pp. 110–118. Springer, Singapore (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3095-7_9CrossRefGoogle Scholar