Research on Multimodal Transportation Path Optimization with Time Window Based on Ant Colony Algorithm in Low Carbon Background
- 14 Downloads
Green transportation has always been the focus of international attention. With the proposal of “One Belt And One Road” and the emphasis on logistics efficiency and cost at home and abroad, multimodal transport, as an advanced form of transport organization, has been developing continuously. However, there are few studies on carbon emission of multimodal transport in domestic and foreign literatures. In recent years, high-speed railway has become an indispensable way for Chinese tourists to travel, and the use of high-speed railway in the field of logistics also arises at the historic moment. Order is proposed in this paper for a batch of goods, by air, high-speed rail and highway combination of three kinds of transport mode, build the satisfying path capacity constraints, hard time window to minimize the total transportation cost under the restriction of the mathematical model of the total cost including transportation cost of transport costs, transport costs and carbon emissions, and using ant colony algorithm to solve the model, then use different local optimization strategy for processing, finally it is concluded that the optimization results are verified through the calculation example.
KeywordsGreen transportation Path optimization Ant colony algorithm Multimodal transport Mathematical model
We are grateful for the financial support from the National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFB1400100).
- 2.Jing XH, Wei DF, Zhou XZ (2008) Hybrid genetic algorithm for multi-object optimization of transportation modes selection in multimode transportation. Comput Eng Appl 44(6):210–212Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang DZ, Ling CY (2002) A combination optimization model for multiple transportation mode selection and solution algorithm. J Changsha Railw Univ 04:71–75Google Scholar
- 4.Tao W, Gang W (2005) A combined optimization mode of multimodal transport network. Eng Sci 10:46–50Google Scholar
- 5.Luo C (2011) Study on the combination optimization model of multiple transportation modes considering the carbon emission control. J Shaanxi Univ Sci Technol 29(05):113–116Google Scholar
- 6.Lu X, Lei Q, Wang QC (2012) Study on routing optimization model of inter-modal transportation with time limit. Railw Transp Economy 34(10):52–55Google Scholar
- 7.Tong T, Nie L, Fu HL (2010) Research on optimization model and method of multi-modal transportation routing. Logis Technol 29(05):57–60Google Scholar
- 8.Liu SY (2000) Study on comprehensive transport optimization model of multiple transport modes. Transport Sci Technol 05:50–51Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang RJ (2014) The optimal research on the multi-modal transportation routing based on an improved genetic algorithm. Logis Eng Manage 36(05):95–96Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang M (2009) Study on the selection of multimodal transportation network path with soft time windows. Central South UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 11.Ye HR (2013) Ant colony algorithm for solving transportation problem in the multimodal transportation environment. Hefei university of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- 12.Liao TB (2015) Research on joint transport combination optimization based on tabu search algorithm. Tsinghua UniversityGoogle Scholar