Fuzzy Neural Network PID Control of Quadrotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Based on PSO-GA Optimization
Aiming at the characteristics of strict nonlinearity, strong coupling and instability of quadrotor UAV, a fuzzy neural network PID controller based on a hybrid particle swarm algorithm (PSO-GA) is designed. The global optimization ability is improved by integrating the crossover and mutation operations of the genetic algorithm into the particle swarm optimization algorithm. In this paper, the initial value of each parameter of fuzzy neural network is optimized offline by PSO-GA algorithm and adjusted online by gradient descent method. The optimized PID controller can be applied to the attitude control of the quadrotor UAV. The simulation results show that the system has faster response speed, stronger robustness, less steady-state error and stronger tracking ability than the traditional control algorithm.
KeywordsQuadrotor UAV Fuzzy neural network PSO-GA PID control
- 1.Li, L., Sun, L., Jin, J.: Survey of advances in control algorithms of quadrotor unmanned aerial vehicle. In: 2015 IEEE 16th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT), pp. 107–111. Hangzhou (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Jie, L.I., Xiao-Hui, Q.I., Han, S.T.: Attitude control for the small quadrotor aircraft based on GA-Vague-PID. J. Tech. Autom. Appl. 32(03), 1–6 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y., Lv, H.: Study on PID controller based on fuzzy RBF neural network in rolling mill hydraulic AGC system. In: 2016 Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), pp. 4616–4620. Yinchuan (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Sharma, J., Singhal, R.S.: Comparative research on genetic algorithm, particle swarm optimization and hybrid GA-PSO. In: 2015 2nd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), pp. 110–114. New Delhi (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, M., Sun, S.: Theory and Applications. National Deference Industry Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar