Modeling and Simulation of Closed-Loop Control Circuit of Aircraft Fuel Metering Valve
The fuel metering valve is an important part of the aircraft fuel system and it controls the supply of metered fuel. In this paper, the closed-loop control principle of fuel metering valve is analyzed and the closed-loop control circuit of certain aero engine fuel metering valve is modeled and simulated by MATLAB/Simulink simulation software. The function of the Engine Electronic Controller (EEC) controls the opening of metering valve is simulated by establishing a model. A new idea is proposed to study the problem of the accessory limit value in the aircraft component maintenance manual through model simulation and the impact of the accessory limit value on the fuel metering valve is obtained.
KeywordsMATLAB/simulink Modeling Simulation Limit value Fuel metering valve Closed-loop control
The research is supported by the Important and Specific Projects of Civil Aviation Science and Technology Project (Grant No. MHRD20140104). The research is supported by the Innovation Team Cultivation Plan of Colleges and Universities in Tianjin (TD13-5071).
- 1.Yang, Y., Lu, Q.: The research of dynamic modeling and analysis of commercial engine fuel-metering unit. Manuf. Autom. 38(06), 106–110 + 130 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Afiz, I.A., Cunliffe, R., Alukaidey, T.: Mathematical modeling and simulation of a Twin-engine aircraft fuel system using matlab-simulink. Int. J. Control Sci. Eng. 8(1), 1–12 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Zeng, D., Wang, W., Pei, D., Xu, M.: Fuel scavenger contour performance analysis of fuel metering devices. Aero Eng. 36(06), 23–25 + 38 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, L., Zhifeng, Y.E.: AMESim modeling of aero-engine fuel metering device. Mod. Mach. 5, 26–29 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Sharan, A.S., Hiremath, S.S., Venkatesha, C.S., Karunanidhi, S.: Investigation on the critical parameters affecting the working design dynamics of a torque motor employed in an electro-hydraulic servovalve. Simul. Trans. Soc. Model. Simul. Int. 95(1), 31–49 (2019)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, L., Chen, K., Wu ,W., Zhan, C.: Modeling and dynamic characteristics simulation of three-stage electro-hydraulic servo valve with jet pipe. Hydraul. Pneumatics 6, 66–72 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Ren, H., Li, W., Zhu, T., Wang, Y., Jiang, X.: The simulation modeling research of linear variable differential transformer displacement sensor. J. Astronaut. Metrol. 33(06), 20–25 (2013)Google Scholar