EM Algorithm-Based Combined Distribution of Mold on the Mold Table
In order to solve the problem of combined Distribution of molds on the mold table in the production line of Prefabricated component, this paper proposes a method that combined improved Bottom-Left (BL) Placement Policy with the improved Electromagnetism-like Mechanism (EM) algorithm to solve the problem. Firstly, the mathematical model of the combined distribution of the mold on the mold table is established. The improved EM algorithm is used to optimize the order of the Prefabricated components. Secondly, according to the size of mold and mold table, the molds are distributed to the mold tables. An improved BL Placement Policy is proposed to determine the angle and position of molds on the mold tables. Finally, through the simulation test of the actual production enterprise’s instance data, the effectiveness of the proposed new method is verified to solve the problem of combined distribution problem of mold on the mold table.
KeywordsPrefabricated component Mold table Combined distribution EM
Shenyang Science and Technology Bureau Double Hundred Project “Transformation of Digital Factory Technology in Lean Production Mode in Prefabricated Building Prefabricated component Manufacturing Enterprises” (Z18-5-015) January 2018–December 2019.
- 1.Chen, F., Ren, C., Lu, Z., Guo, S., Wang, Z.: Application of ERP and MES system in intelligent manufacturing of prefabricated building components. J. Concrete World, 103, 39–41 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, T., Yang, J., Liu, Z., Jiang, X.: Optimization of two-dimensional layout problem based on improved discrete firefly algorithm. J. Chin. Sci. Pap. 13(2), 153–156 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Song, P., Cui, Y., Chen, X., Yang, Y.: Discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm for solving rectangular components layout problem. J. Mech. Eng. 1, 86–87 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Z., Chen, X.: Optimization of die arrangement in the production of preformed panels based on genetic algorithm. J. Eng. Manage. 33(1), 45–49 (2019)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, L., Wang, Y.: Construction and quality control of small concrete precast members of high speed railway. J. Sichuan Hydropower 37(1), 99–101 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, M., et al.: Research on production scheduling optimization model of precast concrete members based on MILP algorithm. J. Eng. Manage. 32(6), 121–126 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Han, Z., Sun, Y., Lin, S.: Research on electromagnetic algorithms for solving LBFFSP. J. Control Eng. 24(8), 1–8 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, A., Yang, Y., Li, F., Xing, Q., Lu, H., Zhang, Y.: Chaotic simulated annealing particle swarm optimization research and its application. J. Zhejiang Univ. (Eng. Sci.) 47(10), 1722–1730 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, Y.: Discussion on the production process of fabricated building components. J. Concr. Cem. Prod. 12, 65–68 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.Liu, H., He, Y.: Two-dimensional irregular shape layout algorithm based on center NFP. J. China Mech. Eng. 18(6), 723–731 (2007)Google Scholar