Design and Implementation of Road Transportation Safety Supervision and Inspection System Based on Workflow and Rapid Development Platform Technology
- 33 Downloads
This paper establishes the model of road transportation safety supervision and inspection system with workflow technology as the core, so that the management department of road transportation industry can promote the safety supervision and inspection work more efficiently and in a more orderly way. Workflow technology improves the compatibility and overall coordination of the system, enabling each function of the system to be more flexible and adaptable. Compared with traditional programming development mode, the rapid development platform technology can leave out complicated coding and business logic modules, which can achieve more convenient, more rapid, and higher quality development of the system through the management of various functions such as intelligent reports, data maintenance, and MVC operational control. The system in this paper realizes the “double random” spot check, innovates the management mode of road transportation safety supervision and inspection, standardizes the law enforcement behavior, and improves the information level of road transportation safety supervision and inspection work.
KeywordsWorkflow Rapid development platform technology Double random spot check Safety supervision and inspection system
This work is funded by the National Key R&D Program of China (2017YFC0840200), the special fund project for the basic research work of the central public welfare research institute (2017-9073) and the special fund project for the basic research work of the central public welfare research institute (2017-9078).
- 1.Li Y, Deng L, Gu J, et al. Design and application of workflow management system based on python. Comput Appl Softw. 2017;3.Google Scholar
- 2.Huang S, Xie Y, Sun Y, et al. Work-flow-based educational administration management system. Intel Comput Appl. 2018;21(377 (11)):43–4.Google Scholar
- 3.Lin Z. Design and implementation of fixed assets management system based on workflow engine. China Manag Inf. 2018;21(377 (11)):43–4.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou C. Development and implementation of personnel management system in higher vocational colleges based on workflow. Electron Technol Softw Eng. 2017;11:62.Google Scholar
- 5.Li Y, Wu X, Wu X, et al. Design and implementation of workflow technology oriented to business organization and its cooperative mechanism electronic system. Mod Electron Tech. 2017;1:145–8.Google Scholar
- 6.Ye X, Lao D, Chen S, et al. Construction and practice of demand analysis business model system based on rapid development platform. Comput Knowl Technol. 2018;14(12):82–5.Google Scholar
- 7.Zou Y, Wu W. Constitute and application of rapid development platform of embedded system. Eng Sci Technol. 1999;3(5):139–43.Google Scholar
- 8.Niu Y, Qu C, Guan F, et al. Rapid development platform for information system based on excel server. Comput Program Skills Maintenance. 2015;11:63–4.Google Scholar
- 9.Liu B, Tao X. Rapid development platform based on web service for home healthcare. Comput Digital Eng. 2011;10:52–5.Google Scholar
- 10.Cai Z, Lu z, Zheng Z, et al. Design and implementation of rapid development platform based on metadata. Comput Eng. 2009;35(9):60–2.Google Scholar