Design of Spiral Conveying Transposition of Radix Pseudostellariae Mini-Tiller
- 31 Downloads
Aiming at the low excavation efficiency of radix pseudostellariae, a mini-tiller excavation device for excavating, conveying, and separating radix pseudostellariae is proposed. Calculate the parameters such as conveying material speed, spiral blade diameter, pitch, screw shaft speed, and so on. The design idea of screw conveyor transposition is completed. Through the finite element stress analysis of the screw rod, it is clarified that the strength of the designed screw rod meets the requirements.
KeywordsSpiral conveying transposition Radix pseudostellariae Mini-tiller Design
This work is supported by the Special Project of Ningde Normal University in 2018 (Grant No. 2018ZX409, Grant No. 2018Q101, Grant No. 2018ZX401) and Research project for Yong, Middle-aged Teacher in Fujian Province (Grant No. JT180601) and National College Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training project (Grant No. 201810398017). These supports are gratefully acknowledged.
- 2.Li Z, Cao C, Lou S et al. Design of radix pseudostellariae combine harvester. J Agric Mech Res. 2017;10.Google Scholar
- 3.Tao W, Liao Y, Yang Y et al. The design and mechanical analysis of digging shovel of cassava harvest machine. J Agric Mech Res. 2015;10.Google Scholar
- 4.Mei L. Harvester of pseudostellariae and soil separation for double drum conveyor belt. China Sci Technol Educ. 2017;5:26–27.Google Scholar
- 5.Ding ZK, Zhou FJ, Guan ZJ. Design of swill sorting machine components. J Agric Mech Res. 2011;9:139–42.Google Scholar
- 6.Xiao S, Song M, Liu E, et al. Design and analysis of the excavation and picking equipment of radix pseudostellariae. Adv Intell Syst Comput. 2019;856:736–42.Google Scholar
- 7.Wen B. Mechanical design manual. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press; 2010.Google Scholar