Research and Implement of Control Platform Based on ROS for Robot Arm
- 34 Downloads
To implement the control platform of the robot arm (Dobot) base on Robot Operating System (ROS) software framework, hardware system and software system are studied for designing the robot control system. In this paper, the hardware layout of the control platform is proposed. The software part mainly completes the protocol communication between the central processor and the robot arm controller, designed client node and server node program so as to realize that the robot arm can be controlled according to the specified trajectory through the LAN remote. The experimental results show that the control system can accurately move the end of robot arm according to the specified trajectory with a certain degree of real-time and stability.
KeywordsRobot arm Robot Operating System Control systems Remote controlled
This work is supported by the Key Technologies Research and Development Program of Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau (No. 2015020202010129).
- 1.Garage W. Robot Operating System [EB/OL]. http://www.ros.org/,2015.5.
- 2.Zhang R, Liu J, Lin Y. ROS robotics projects. Beijing: China Machine Press; 2018.Google Scholar
- 3.Aldahan ZT, Bachache NK, Bachache LN. Design and implementation of fall detection system using MPU6050 arduino. In: International conference on smart homes & health telematics. Springer International Publishing; 2016.Google Scholar
- 4.Wang J, Jin W, Cai Y, Yan L. Implementation of SPI bus interface based on FPGA. In: Modern Electronics Technique. Xian: Shanxi Provincial Information Industry Department; 2010. p. 102–4.Google Scholar
- 5.Dobot communication protocol [EB/OL]. https://cn.dobot.cc/downloadcenter.html.
- 6.Prata S. C++ Primer Plus, Sixth ed. Chinese Version. Beijing: Posts & Telecom Press; 2018.Google Scholar