An Improved Adaptive Disturbance Rejection Control Method for the Servo Motor in Robots
- 34 Downloads
The control of permanent magnet synchronous motor is one of the core technologies in robotics. The subject not only requires the servo motor to have good anti-interference performance, but also requires the servo motor to be able to better track the position and follow-up instructions sent by the central processor. Conventional adaptive disturbance rejection control (ADRC) mostly studies the step response and anti-interference performance of the motor, but the tracking performance is seldom studied. In ADRC, the derivative of input is approximately zero, so that the modeling error will be generated by a time-varying input signal. The control algorithm cannot observe and compensate the error through the extended state observer, so the tracking error of the motor is large. An improved ADRC is proposed to solve the tracking error problem of conventional ADRC. The theoretical results show that this method can reduce the tracking error and improve the bandwidth of the motor. Finally, the validity of the method is verified by simulating an experiment.
KeywordsServo motor Robot Adaptive disturbance rejection control (ADRC) Time-varying input Tracking error
This work is supported by Shanghai Servo System Engineering Technology Research Center (No. 15DZ2250400) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61703012).
- 1.Cao C, Naira H. Guaranteed transient performance with L1 adaptive controller for systems with unknown time-varying parameters and bounded disturbances. In: Proceedings of the 2007 American control conference; 2007.Google Scholar
- 2.Ren S, Hao Y, Zhang C, Hou Y, Wang Y. A segmentation PID control-method of motor speed for solving nonlinear load system. Equip Electr Prod Manuf. 2017;06:63–5.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang X, Liu M, Li Y. Design of angel constrained guidance law based on inversion sliding mode and expansion observer. J Syst Eng Electr. 2017;06:1311–6.Google Scholar
- 5.Li S, Zhang K, Li J, Liu C. On optimizing the aerodynamic load acting on the turbine shaft of PMSG-based direct-drive wind energy conversion system. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 2013;61(1):2–10.Google Scholar
- 7.Herbst G. A simulative study on active disturbance rejection control (ADRC) as a control tool for practitioners. Electronics. 2015;23(5):62–70.Google Scholar
- 13.Yang L, Zhang W, Huang D. Robust trajectory tracking for guadortor aircraft based on ADRC attitude decoupling control. J Beijing Univ Aeronaut Astronaut. 2015;41(6):1026–33.Google Scholar
- 14.Zuo Y, Zhang J, Liu C, Zhang T. A modified adaptive disturbance rejection controller for permanent magnetic synchronous motor speed-regulation system with time-varying input. Trans China Electrotechnical Soc. 2017;1(11):161–70.Google Scholar
- 15.Cui Y, Xue L, Zheng J. Active disturbance rejection controller of PMSM for electromechanical actuator. Navig Pos Timing. 2018;5(6):91–8.Google Scholar