Research on Intelligent Control System of Plate Straightening Based on Knowledge Acquisition
- 39 Downloads
Some key problems in the production of plate metals are analyzed, such as low accuracy and efficiency, and difficult to acquire knowledge for automatic control in manual operation. Requirements of straightening machine to intelligent control system and the major function of the system are confirmed. Technology analytical methods are used to study the workflow of intelligent control system in a straightening machine and information treating processes. A general planning of intelligent control system in a straightening machine is offered. By contrastive analysis to three description methods of strip shape information, the relative length expression is taken as an ideal strip shape information index, and giving a method of strip shape information obtained online. Test and calculation prove that the testing system of information can meet product need. This control system scheme can provide a reference to the research and development of product on intelligent controlling strip shape straightening machine.
KeywordsStrip shape Straightening Intelligent control System
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province, China under Grant no. 17YF1GA001 and the Science Technology Program of Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, China under Grant no. 2015-3-99.
- 1.Xu HZ, Liu K, Peng XH, et al. Research of the image processing in dynamic flatness detection based on improved laser triangular method. Acad J Xi’an Jiaotong Univ. 2008;20(3):168–71.Google Scholar
- 2.Xu HZ, Liu K, Wang DC. Research and application of dynamic plate image processing based on improved laser triangulation. J Xi’an Univ Technol. 2008;24(2):129–32.Google Scholar
- 3.Liu K, Xu HZ, Peng XH, et al. The research and application of a learning algorithm of batch increment and online which bases on support vector regression. In: 2008 Pacific-Asia workshop on computational intelligence and industrial application, Wuhan, China, 19–20 Dec 2008, vol. 1, p. 320–5.Google Scholar
- 4.Liu K, Xu HZ, Cao H, et al. Research on confirmation of tension leveller basic technological parameters based on neural network and genetic algorithm. In: 2007 ISCM international conference, Beijing, China, 30 July–August 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Hongzhe X, Xiaohui P, Li Y, et al. Research and application of signal mechanism in remote embedded data-gather system, 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.Li B, Lan X. Measuring principle and application of strip flatness meter. Autom Instrum. 2004;(2):12.Google Scholar
- 7.Wang FL, Li MW, Yin FF. Numerical simulation of circular jet impinging on hot steel plate. Univ Sci Technol Beijing. 2002;9(4):262.Google Scholar
- 8.Tzanetakis G, Cook P. Multifeature audio segmentation for browsing and annotation. In: Proceedings IEE workshop on applications of signal processing to audio and acoustics, 1999, p. 103–6.Google Scholar