Energy Audit: A Case Study in a Rubberwood Processing Industry
This paper deals with the identification of energy savings by energy audit analysis in rubberwood industries. Energy auditing was conducted at Meenachil Rubberwood Limited, Poonjar, Kerala. Energy audit focuses mainly on the analysis of energy-consuming processes. Several energy conservative proposals and their cost-benefit analysis along with the payback period calculation are done.
KeywordsEnergy audit Rubberwood industry Energy Energy conservation Energy efficiency Energy savings Power factor Carbon footprint Compressor Boiler Diesel generator
We would like to acknowledge the support received from TEQIP-II.
- 1.Indian Electricity Act 2001Google Scholar
- 2.Bohar A, Allouhi A, Jamin A (2015) Analysis of electrical energy consumption and energy audit of interior lighting for an industrial site in MoroccoGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wang X, Hung C, Energy audit of building: a case study of a commercial building in ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- 4.Energy efficiency in electrical utilities by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)Google Scholar
- 5.General aspects of energy management and audit by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)Google Scholar
- 6.Energy efficiency in thermal utilities by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)Google Scholar
- 7.Energy performance assessment for equipment and utility systems by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)Google Scholar