A State-of-the-Art Survey on Linear Phase Digital Filter Design
Following a brief review of digital filters and associated terminology, the problem of linear phase design is stated in precise form. The relative difficulty of IIR design as compared to FIR design is discussed and a state-of-the-art survey is presented for both cases.
KeywordsLinear phase Digital filter
- 4.O. Herrmann, On the approximation problem in non-recursive digital filter design. IEEE Trans. CT-18, 411–413 (1971)Google Scholar
- 5.L.M. Rabiner, Techniques for designing finite duration impulse response digital filters. IEEE Trans. COM-19, 188–195 (1971)Google Scholar
- 6.J.P. Thiran, Recursive digital filters with maximally flat group delay. IEEE Trans. CT-18, 659–664 (1971)Google Scholar
- 7.J.P. Thiran, Equal ripple delay recursive digital filters. IEEE Trans. CT-18, 6, 665–669 (1971)Google Scholar
- 8.A.G. Deczky, Recursive digital filters having equiripple group delay. IEEE Trans. CAS-21, 131–134 (1974)Google Scholar