Simulation of Summer Energy Consumption of a Low-Energy Building in Severe Cold Regions and Comparative Analysis of Measured Data
- 242 Downloads
Energy consumption simulation calculation for ultra-low-energy buildings and comparative analysis with actual operational data. It can provide reference for the rationality of ultra-low-energy building energy simulation application and the feasibility of operation management and simulation optimization operation strategy. Take the Sino-German Energy Conservation Demonstration Center of Shenyang Jianzhu University as an example. Simulation of building load is done by using building energy simulation software DeST-c. Select a few days with little difference in outdoor temperature for comparison and compare the simulation results with the measured energy consumption results. DeST-c’s simulated cumulative cooling load is 998.26, 1099.54, and 838.13 kWh. The measured load is 1233.94, 1220.35, and 1020.46 kWh and is combined with the actual analysis of the reasons for the difference. Through the comparison between simulated and actual measurement, the actual load is larger than the simulated load. The maximum deviation between the simulated load and the measured load is about 19%, indicating that the construction process is poor during the construction phase, making the actual load larger. At the same time, it also provides reference for the rationality of DeST-c software for the simulation application of low-energy building energy consumption in severe cold regions.
KeywordsUltra-low-energy building DeST-c software Load simulation energy Consumption
The research work is supported by National Key R&D Program of China (2017YFC0702600).
- 1.Jiang, Y.: Energy consumption status of buildings in China and effective energy saving ways. HVAC 35(5), 64 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, Y., Li, H.: Simulation of a building energy consumption based on Shandong ultra-low energy building design standards. Archit. Energy Conserv. 45(12), 77–79 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, H., Xu, W., Wu, J.L.: Analysis of the operation effect of ground source heat pump system based on measured data in a near zero energy building. J. Build. Sci. 31(6), 124–130 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, Y.M.: Development status and challenges of air conditioning cooling load calculation method. HVAC 3 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, M., Shen, Z.H.: Simulation analysis of air conditioning dynamic load of an office building in Hefei City. Refrig. Air Conditioning 6, 696–698 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Xia, X.D., Shan, R.D., Shi, T.M.: Design and practice of ultra-low energy consumption green building in severe cold region-Shenyang University of architecture Sino-German energy conservation demonstration center project. Constr. Sci. Technol. 15, 74–77 (2015)Google Scholar