Study on Appropriate Partition of Shallow Geothermal Energy and Active Energy Coupling Utilization
- 237 Downloads
In recent years, with the development of shallow geothermal energy, problems such as waste of groundwater resources and low energy saving efficiency have gradually emerged. Therefore, it is necessary to partition the utilization of shallow geothermal energy appropriately. In order to solve the problem that the evaluation indexes of the suitable partition of coupling utilization of shallow geothermal energy and active energy are multi-level, multi-objective and difficult to quantify, this paper discusses the feasibility of evaluating the suitability partition by using the combination method of analytic hierarchy process and entropy weight method. This method ensures the rationality and accuracy of weight assignment. Based on this method, the suitable partition model of shallow geothermal energy and active energy coupling utilization in Shenyang area is established. It can be concluded that this method has a certain extension value and can provide the basis and support for scientific zoning and rational development of the suitability of coupling utilization of shallow geothermal energy with active energy.
KeywordsShallow geothermal energy Analytic hierarchy process Entropy method
The project is supported by National Key R&D Program of China (2017YFB0604000).
- 1.Xu, W.: Suitability research on groundwater-source heat pump technology in China. Build. Sci. 28(10), 4–8 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, L.M.: Suitability evaluation for groundwater source heat pumps in Nanjing: based on AHP and entropy weight method. Geoscience 29(2), 285–290 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Han, C.Y.: Evaluation of suitability of water source heat pump in Shenyang. Ground Water 33(3), 48–49 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Tang, Y.X.: Regional evaluation of suitability of shallow geothermal energy utilization in Binhai new area. Gas Heat 34(1), 21–25 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, Y.N.: Application of analytical hierarchy process in suitability evaluation of shallow geothermal energy. Ground Water 34(6), 61–63 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Lu, L.: Suitability zoning and evaluation of shallow geothermal energy resources exploitation in new city zone of Hebi. China Energy Environ. Prot. 39(9), 13–17 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Jin, J.: Assessment of suitability of shallow geothermal energy based on AHP. J. Water Resour. Water Eng. 23(3), 91–93 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Kong, W.Z.: Study on evaluation method of regionalization of shallow geothermal energy based on fuzzy AHP. China Min. Mag. 22(2), 107–110 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, G.L.: Study on evaluation index system of application suitability of underground water source heat pump. Urban Geol. 6(3), 6–11 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhu, X.: Evaluation of shallow geothermal resources in Hebei Province. China Energy Environ. Prot. 40(10), 127–131 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, Y.H.: Suitability evaluation of shallow geothermal energy in Zhumadian. Build. Energy Effi. 42(5), 33–36 (2014)Google Scholar