Meteorological Classification of Water Source Heat Pump-Assisted Solar Water Heating System Based on Cluster Analysis in Winter of Northern Region
- 237 Downloads
The method of classification in meteorological parameters is adopted to optimize the operation mode of water source heat pump-assisted solar water heating system under different meteorological parameters in winter of northern region. We select solar radiation as the first-level indictor; the daily solar radiation is divided into four periods as four secondary indictors of solar radiation. The 60-day weather data of winter in Shenyang are in clustering analysis by using clustering method. The results are confirmed by Bayesian discriminant analysis. Furthermore, the operation mode is analyzed on the platform of TRNSYS under the selected typical day of each group. The 60 meteorological days are divided into seven groups based on the results of cluster meteorological analysis. The distribution law of the hourly solar radiation is similar among each group. Consistent rate of discriminant and clustering analysis results is higher than 96.6%. In addition, the optimal heat pump operating time of each group is determined by the minimum energy consumption which is treated as the optimization objective.
KeywordsClustering analysis Solar water heating system Water source heat pump Bayesian discriminant analysis Operation mode
The project is supported by the National Key R&D Program of China (Number 2017YFB0604000).
- 2.Wang, W.: Performance study on an air-source heat pump assisted domestic solar water heating system. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, Xi’an (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Zeng, N.H., et al.: Meteorological classification of air source heat pump assisted solar water heating system based on clustering analysis. Acta Energiae Solaris Sin. 38(11), 3067–3076 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.He, X.Q.: Multivariate Statistical Analysis. China Renmin University Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, W.D., Wang, X.Z.: Statistical Analysis of for Windows SPSS. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Fu, D.J., et al.: Reservoir classification and evaluation based on Q cluster analysis combined with bayesian discrimination algorithm. Sci. Technol. Rev. 29(11), 29–33 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.GB/T 50801-2013. Evaluation standard for application of renewable energy in buildings. China Standard, BeijingGoogle Scholar