The Influence Factors and Performance Optimization Analysis of the Total Heat Exchanger
- 205 Downloads
The energy-saving problem of air-conditioning system has attracted much attention during these years. Total heat exchanger has become one of the effective means to deal with the contradiction between improving air quality and energy saving of air-conditioning system. In this paper, the influence of air flow rate, moisture content difference, and temperature difference on heat exchanger under different operating conditions are analyzed and optimized. Based on the optimization results, we draw some conclusions. The air flow rate has a great influence on the efficiency of total heat exchanger, and the efficiency of heat exchanger decreases linearly with the increase of air flow rate. The difference in moisture content has little effect on the efficiency of the total heat exchanger. Temperature difference has a big influence on heat exchange efficiency and the efficiency of moisture. As the temperature difference increases, the sensible efficiency and the thermal efficiency increase.
KeywordsThe total heat exchanger Air flow rate Moisture content difference Temperature difference
The project is supported by National Science Foundation of Tianjin (17JCTPJC48200).
- 1.Zhao, W.: Study on heat transfer and flow in cross triangular corrugated plate flow channel. South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.GB/T21087-2017. Indoor air quality. Standards Press of China, China (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Fuhuan, W.: Study on performance of plate-fin air total heat exchanger. Donghua University, Shang hai, China, (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Michael, W.: Simulation model air-to-air plate heat exchanger. Energy 13(32), 49–54 (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Yuhua, W.: Research on heat recovery performance of air-air plate heat exchanger. Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Jinji, X.: ANSYS 13.0 workbench numerical simulation analysis. Water and Power Press, Beijing, China (2012)Google Scholar