Experimental Study on Indoor Thermal Environment of Radiant Floor Heating System Based on Micro-Heat Pipe Array
- 218 Downloads
We analyzed three forms of heating system which is under the similar meteorological condition by testing the temperature distribution of the radiant surface, the distribution of the indoor air temperature in the horizontal and vertical directions, the interior surface temperature of the non-heated surface of the room, and the indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. The PMV and PPD indexes were used to evaluate the thermal comfort of laboratory in winter. The results show that with other condition unchanged, the human body stands and relaxes and dressed in winter indoor clothes (clothing thermal resistance for 1.2–1.5 clo), the new floor heating room comfortable air temperature would be 17–21 °C, and the optimal water supply temperature is recommended to be 40–43 °C.
KeywordsFlat micro heat pipe array Small channel flat water pipe Radiant floor heating Thermal environment
The project is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51778010)—Optimization design method of BIPV/T and solar heat pump coupled energy supply system. The authors are grateful for the support of the sponsors.
- 1.Olesen, B.W.: Comparative experimental study of performance of radiant floor-heating systems and a wall panel heating system under dynamic conditions. ASHREA Trans. 1011–1023 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Kim, J.S., et al.: Development of the under-floor heating system using oscillating capillary tube heat pipe. J. Jpn. Assoc. Heat Pipes 21 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Dong, R., et al.: Experimental study on performance of floor radiant heating system based on micro-heat pipe array. Architectural Sci (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, Y., et al.: Flow-plate micro heat tube arrays and their heat transfer characteristics. J. Chem. Eng. 62(2), 336–343 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Z.: Study on the Thermal Environment and Thermal Comfort of Living Room in Severe Cold Area (vol. 40, pp. 20). Harbin Institute of Technology (2002)Google Scholar