Population aging is a global trend. China will surely become old before it gets rich as both the absolute number of old people and their proportion in the population are growing.
- Chen, X. (2002). Qualitative research in social science (p. 15). Taipei: Wunan Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Cuiyin, Y., & Jinfeng, G. (2006). Difficulties in the rural social security system. Journal of Zhejiang University (Social Sciences Edition), no. 3.Google Scholar
- Cuiyin, Y., & Zuhui, H. (2007). Establish and perfect a rural social protection system. Journal of Northwest A&F University (Social Sciences Edition), no. 1.Google Scholar
- Du, P. (2006). Population aging and the attendant problems (p. 2). Beijing: People’s Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Gongde, P. (1997). 268 case studies of elderly suicide. Rural Public Health Management, no. 8.Google Scholar
- Gonghuan, Y., Huang, Z., & Aiping, C. (1997). Trend of accidental harm. Chinese Epidemiology, 18(3), 142–145.Google Scholar
- Goode, W. J. (1986). The family (p. 11). (W. Zhangling, Trans.). Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Guimin, C. (2006). Rural sociology (p. 301). Beijing: Intellectual Property Publishing House.Google Scholar
- He, Z. (1997). The pathology of suicide (p. 182). Beijing: China Traditional Chinese Medicine Press.Google Scholar
- Hu, Y. (2004). Urban-rural income disparity in China. Caijing, 2, 22.Google Scholar
- Hu, J. (2012). Fight for a moderately prosperous society with Chinese socialist characteristics. People’s Daily, November 8, 2012.Google Scholar
- Inamura, H. (1977). Suicide: Treatment and prevention (p. 26). Tokyo: University of Tokyo Press.Google Scholar
- Liang, J., & Li, J. (2012). Too many Chinese? (p. 196). Beijing: Social Science Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Maris, R. W., et al. (2000). Review of suicidology. New York: The Guilford Press.Google Scholar
- Maxwell, J. A. (2007). Qualitative research design: An interactive approach (p. 9), (G. Zhu, Trans.). Chongqing: Chongqing University Press.Google Scholar
- National Bureau of Statistics. (2010). New script for the new challenge in the new era. http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjfx/ztfx/sbdcj/t20120815_402827873.htm. Accessed October 5, 2010.
- Qing, W. (2007). Study of elderly suicidal thoughts and risk factors from Yuanjiang, Hunan (Master’s thesis). Zhongnan University.Google Scholar
- Qingfang, Z. (2005). Indexed view of elderly poverty. Chinese Cadres Tribune, no. 8.Google Scholar
- Rong, L. (2010). American crisis interventionist suggests more poison control. Xiamen Evening News, April 24, 2010.Google Scholar
- Song, Y. (2010). Main features of countryside elderly suicide. http://www.snzg.cn/article/2008/1113/article_12362.html. Accessed April 17, 2010.
- Song, L. (2010). New rural pension system attracts 50 million adherents. China Information News, May 18, 2010.Google Scholar
- Xiao, L. (2010). The epidemic of suicide in the countryside. http://www.mingong123.com/news/72/20089/6e9d4c749683e03d.html. Accessed April 15, 2010.
- Yan, T. (2003). Study on elderly suicide during social transformation. Population Research, 9(5), 73–79.Google Scholar
- Yang, G., Huang Z., & Chen, A. (1997). China’s accidental injury level and trends. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 18(3), 142–145.Google Scholar
- Zeng, J. (1992). How the Shanghainese see life and death. Psychology, no. 5.Google Scholar
- Zhai, S. (1997). Crisis intervention and suicide prevention. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Zhang, C. (2005). Tender loving care for the elderly. CPPCC Magazine, October 12, 2005.Google Scholar
- Zhang, C. (2008). Anatomy of elderly suicide: What a warm and lonely soul needs. http://www.pharmnet.com.cn/health/2005/11/05/155765.html. Accessed June 15, 2008.
- Zhang, W. (2008). Rural social security system: Difficulties and solutions. Economic Studies, no. 11.Google Scholar
- Zhang, X. (2010). China’s elderly population has reached 160 million people and 20% of total population. http://www.ce.cn/xwzx/gnsz/gdxw/200910/23/t20091023_20256579.shtml. Accessed October 5, 2010.
- Zhang, Y. (2012). “Killer tree” and “killer”. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_676f7600100iltj.html. Accessed May 14, 2012.
- Zhang, X. (2012). China’s disabled population reaches 33 million. http://www.xeeee.net/Item/55120.aspx. Accessed February 5, 2012.
- Zhao, Z. (2008). Building a comprehensive pension system. Building a social security system (Vol. 1, p. 1055). Beijing: Labor and Social Security Publishing House.Google Scholar
© Social Sciences Academic Press 2020