Algorithm Design of Combined Gaussian Pulse
- 9 Downloads
In order to obtain better spectrum utilization under radiation confinement constraints, the radiation masking requirements outside the 3.1–10.6 GHz band, this paper chooses to study the random number algorithm and the least mean square error criterion algorithm commonly used in designing Gaussian pulses. MATLAB is used to simulate the power spectrum image, compare and analyze, and choose a better algorithm to meet the requirements under various radiation masking conditions.
KeywordsUltra-wideband Combined gaussian pulse Random number algorithm
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of Chian under Grant 61801173.
- 1.Zhang X, Bao W (2000) Communication signal processing. National Defense Industry PressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Yue G, Ge L (2000) Overview of ultra-wideband radio. J PLA Univ Sci Technol: Nat Sci EdGoogle Scholar
- 3.Xu X, Wang C (2009) Coexistence of ultra-wideband radio signals with other wireless communication systems. International Information Technology and Applications ForumGoogle Scholar
- 4.Lin Z, Wei P (2005) A UWB communication pulse design method for FCC radiation masking. In: Proceedings of the 2005 national conference on ultra-wideband wireless communication technologyGoogle Scholar
- 5.Liu Y, Ye J, Qian X (2008) An ultra-wideband pulse waveform design method based on FCC radiation masking. In: 2008 Communication theory and technology new development, Proceedings of the 13th national youth communication conference (Part II)Google Scholar