Practical Significance, Main Problems, and Countermeasures of Safety Risk Management in Military Railway Transportation
Railway transportation is an important mean of long-range troop delivery. It plays a vital role in the transregional military training in bases because of its large carrying capacity, fast speed, high efficiency, and sustainability. In the process of railway transportation, various unsafe factors may occur, and lots of security threats lurk. Therefore, it is imperative to carry out researches on safety risk management in military railway transportation. Based on the risk management theory, this paper focuses on the characteristics and laws of military railway transportation and discusses three main topics: the practical significance of railway transportation safety risk management, the main problems lying in the current management, and the countermeasures to solve the problems and strengthen management. The paper hopes to provide fundamental ideas for troops to carry out scientific safety risk management in railway transportation.
KeywordsTroops Transregional military training in bases Railway transportation Safety risk management
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Artillery and Air Defense Forces Academy (Zhengzhou Campus).
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Bao P, Liu S (2010) Organization and enlightenment of military transregional railway transportation. Army Military Transport Univ J 1:9–12Google Scholar
- 2.Wang J, Pei Y (2010) Understanding and thinking on safety risk management. Army Manage 9:10–11Google Scholar
- 3.Yao L (2015) Research on real maneuver safety risk management in air defence forces. Artillery and Air Defense Forces Academy (Zhengzhou Campus), ZhengzhouGoogle Scholar
- 4.Zhang Y (2014) Research on safety management of major military training activities. Naval Officer 4:30–32Google Scholar
- 5.Mei Z, Xiang Y (2018) Research on problems of Air Defense Force Management. PLA Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Song C (2012) Research on military vehicle safety risk evaluation. Army Military Transport Univ J 2:76–79Google Scholar