Fuel Gas Enterprise Accident Risk Assessment Based on BP Neural Network
Taking a fuel gas company in Guizhou as an example to understand the dangerous and harmful factors in fuel gas production, storage, transportation and operation through on-the-spot investigation, and to deeply analyze the causes of accident. Then constructing the fuel gas accident risk assessment index system. Adopting the expert evaluation method and actual survey samples, and introducing the BP neural network mathematical model algorithm to conduct risk assessment on the sample gas company. And the risk value and risk level were obtained according to the sample comparison analysis.
KeywordsFuel gas enterprise accident BP neural network Risk level Evaluation
- 1.Lu J, Li ZH, Ren F (2018) Research on the evaluation of the consequences of urban gas pipeline leakage accident based on Bow-tie diagram and hydraulic calculation model. Safety Environ Eng 25(01):143–148Google Scholar
- 2.Peng Z, Guojin Q, Yihuan W (2018) Research on acceptance risk standards for life loss of urban gas accidents. China Safety Prod Sci Technol 14(08):181–186Google Scholar
- 3.Lanhua M, Zhaohua K (2018) Analysis of technical standards for safety risk prevention of urban gas pipelines. China Petrol Chem Indus Stand Qual 38(22):5–6Google Scholar
- 4.Guo Q, Deng S, Jiang H, Qiu Z (2013) Social risk assessment of natural gas pipeline transportation based on TZS method. Safety Environ Eng 04:123–126+130Google Scholar
- 5.Qinglin G, Shunxi D, Hongbin J, Zhaowen Q (2012) Analysis of personal risk of natural gas pipeline transportation based on TZS Method. China Safety Prod Sci Technol 11:113–117Google Scholar