Complexity Assessment of Battlefield Electromagnetic Environment
The battlefield environment in modern warfare, especially the electromagnetic environment, is increasingly complex. By quantitatively evaluating and classifying the complexity of the battlefield electromagnetic environment, and considering the usual training situation, the commander can judge the performance of the equipment in that environment and know what to do. The paper uses three basic parameters of spectrum occupancy rate, time occupancy rate, and spatial coverage rate, and uses analytical methods to establish the formula to measure the complexity of the electromagnetic environment. Through case analysis, it is proved that this evaluation method is scientific and feasible. The paper has important significance for studying combat problem in complex electromagnetic environment.
KeywordsBattlefield electromagnetic environment Complexity Assessment
- 1.Fu D, Yang W (2005) Research on the counterattack operations of the high-altitude, cold and plateau borders under informationizedconditions. Shijiazhuang Army Command AcademyGoogle Scholar
- 2.General Equipment Department (2008) GJB65 × ×−2008 Battlefield electromagnetic environment grading and classification. General Equipment Department of the PLAGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wang R (2006) Battlefield electromagnetic environment. Beijing People’s Liberation Army PressGoogle Scholar
- 4.Electronic countermeasure regiment of Lanzhou military area command (2001) Indian Army Information Handbook. Beijing Military Yiwen PressGoogle Scholar
- 5.The 54th Research Institute of the General Staff (2008) Operations training in complex electromagnetic environmentGoogle Scholar