Research on Key Technology to Underwater Robotic Arm
To meet requirements of training astronauts for space task on ground, robotic arm working underwater is researched. Methods The solution to the underwater robotic arm is proposed by research on the robotic arm’s major structure, drive and control, neutral buoyancy design, sealing, corrosion resistance, and so on. Conclusion Through the modeling and simulation, underwater robotic arm owned rational structure, stable control system, and has the ability to cover the working space. Furthermore, underwater sealing means has passed the test. Consequently, the method to develop underwater robotic arm is feasible and reasonable.
KeywordsUnderwater Robotic arm Neutral buoyancy
This work is supported by the Basic Research Subject of National Key Laboratory of Human Factor Engineering, No. SYFD170051803.
- 1.Wertz JR, Larson WJ (1999) Space mission analysis and design. Kluwer Academic Publishers, DordrechtGoogle Scholar
- 2.Huan S, Deng H (2011) Design and implementation of the interface system for a space flight training-simulator based on CAN bus[J]. Space Med Med Eng 24(5):361–365Google Scholar
- 3.Liang B, Xu W (2017) Space robotics: modeling, planning and control. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Dempsey R (2017) The international space station operating an outpost in the new frontier. NASA-SP-2017-634Google Scholar
- 6.Wang Y (2018) Space robotics. Beijing Institute of Technology Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 7.Han L (2018) Project design on underwater robotic arm. Shanghai Aerospace Systems Engineering InstituteGoogle Scholar