Research on the Generation Law of Single-Machine Operation Skills
In this paper, the rule of the generation of single-machine operation skill is studied through experiment, which can make the operator adapt to operating environment quickly and complete the task. Methods: Multi-group operation was carried out to explore the basic rules of skills by recording experimental data, drawing curve dynamic graph, and comparing multiple sets of data. Through the combination of theory and practice, the general rule of skill generation was obtained by analyzing the graph, and there was a certain mechanism. Results: Whether single-person or multi-person operation, its skill generation rules follow a certain pattern, but complex operations and multi-person operations are more complex.
KeywordsProfessional skills Generation rule Single-machine operation
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Zhengzhou Campus, CPLA Army Artillery and Air Defence Forces Academy.
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Pang Z (1999) Military skill science. Air Defense College, ZhengzhouGoogle Scholar
- 2.Lu K (1987) Creative psychology and techniques. Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’anGoogle Scholar
- 3.Zhao T (2016) Exploration and research on the formation law of military skills. Guid Sci 29:186Google Scholar
- 4.Pang Z, Liu J, Jin C et al (2013) Grasping the “3-Nature” in the teaching of strengthening training of professional skills. Educ Res Inf Air Def AcadGoogle Scholar
- 5.Pang Z, Yin Q, Ou H (2012) Study on influence of stamina to the performance of one person operating one machine and one person operating multiple machine. Proc 12th Conf Man-Mach-Environ Syst Eng 10:35–39Google Scholar