Research on Connection Between Physiological Index and Endurance Training on Military Academy Cadets
Purpose is to research on the connection between physiological index and endurance training on military academy cadets. Methodology is to choose 30 cadets randomly in a military academy for tests on their physiological index and to run analysis on relativity between physiological index tests result and endurance training result with SPSS 20.2 pearson analysis tool. Results step test result had a relatively significant impact on endurance training. Conclusions in endurance training, military academy cadets should make their training well targeted according to their own physiological index, to enhance their training effectiveness.
KeywordsPhysiological index Endurance training Relativity research
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Zhengzhou Campus, CPLA Army Artillery and Air Defence Forces Academy. All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form. All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Zhibing PANG (2000) Air defense forces man machine environment system engineering. Air Def Forces Acad, ZhengzhouGoogle Scholar
- 2.Fang LUO (2011) SPSS data statistics and analysis. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Qin L, Pang Z (2010) Physiological and psychological quality for operators in one-operator-one-machine operating. In: Proceedings of the 10th international conference on MMESEGoogle Scholar
- 4.Tao LI, Pang Z (2011) Physiological and psychological quality for operators in multiple-operator-one-machine operating. In: Proceedings of the 11th international conference on MMESEGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lu PENG, Zhao LI, Cai-j K-wei (2016) Analyses and modeling of back strength and perceived fatigue when carrying a bag and walking. Technol Innov Manag 37(7):619–624Google Scholar