Social Dimensions of the Internet Economy
This chapter mainly analyzes the connection between the Internet economy and social development by discussing the background and social foundation of the rise of the Internet economy as well as its influence on social development, and meanwhile combines the specific phenomena of the Internet economy such as the “online shopping lifestyle” and the “rise of online takeaway” to analyze and reflect on the social connotations behind the Internet economy from the theoretical perspective.
- 1.[GER] Georg Simmel, Psychology of Coquettish Behavior, “Money, Gender and Modern Lifestyle”, Shanghai, East China Normal University Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.[FR] Jean Baudrillard, Consumer Society, Nanjing, Nanjing University Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.[FR] Pierre Bourdieu, [US] Loic Wacquant, An Invitation to Reflexive Sociology, Beijing, Central Compilation & Translation Press, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.[Ca] Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man, Beijing, The Commercial Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- 5.[US] Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave, Beijing, SDX Joint Publishing Company, 1984.Google Scholar
- 6.[UK] Anthony Giddens, The Consequences of Modernity, Nanjing, Yilin Press, 2011.Google Scholar
- 7.[UK] Zygmunt Bauman, Liquid Modernity, Shanghai, Shanghai Joint Publishing Company, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.Chen Jiagui, Adjusting and Optimizing the Industrial Structure to Promote the Sustainable Economic Development, “Journal of Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences”, 2011(2).Google Scholar
- 9.Hao Dahai and Wang Lei, Regional Difference or Social Structural Difference? – Multi-level Model Analysis of Digital Divide of Chinese Residents, “Academic Forum”, 2014(12).Google Scholar
- 10.Kang Xingtao, A Study of the Development of Internet Food Takeaway, “Industry and Enterprises”, 2016(3).Google Scholar
- 11.Li Keqiang, Report on the Work of the Government – Delivered at the Third Session of the 12th National People’s Congress on March 5, 2015, “Leisure Agriculture and Beautiful Countryside”, 2015(4).Google Scholar
- 12.Peng Yao, Information Disclosure Is the “Vaccine” to Dispel Panic, “Farmers’ Daily”, 20160225.Google Scholar
- 13.Sun Liping, Fracture – the Chinese Society since the 1990s, Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- 14.Wang Jianmin, From “Hearsay” to “Reprint and Search” – the Temporal-Spatial Sociology Analysis of the Evolution of Approaches to Acquire Information, “Jianghuai Tribune”, 2011(5).Google Scholar
- 15.Wang Jianmin, The Flowing Boundary between Urban and Rural Areas, Beijing, Guangming Daily Press, 2012.Google Scholar
- 16.Wang Jianmin, Symbolic and Dualistic Structure in Social Transformation – Micro-analysis of Power Centering on Migrant Workers, “Society”, 2008(2).Google Scholar
- 17.Xi Jinping, Jointly Constructing a Community with a Shared Future for the Cyberspace, “Communication and Ideological and Cultural Work in Inner Mongolia”, 2015(12).Google Scholar
- 18.Xu Jianwei, External Influence on Current Upgrading of the Industrial Structure in China and the Corresponding Countermeasures, “Economic Review”, 2014(6).Google Scholar
- 19.Ye Heng, Fan Minglin, “Super Rubbish” of Online Shopping: White-collar Youths in Cities Releasing Their Pressure, “China Youth Study”, 2013(8).Google Scholar
- 20.Yu Zhu, Improve the Quality and Efficiency of Economic and Social Development Based on “Internet+”, “Shanghai Securities News”, 20150507.Google Scholar
- 21.Zhao Lichang, The Internet Economy and the Industrial Transformation and Upgrading in China, “Contemporary Economic Management”, 2015(12).Google Scholar
- 22.A Brief Analysis of the Differences among Domestic and Foreign O2O Takeaway Platforms, [EB/OL], , http://www.tui18.com/a/201506/0190604.shtml.
- 23.The Next Economic Miracle is the Internet Economy [EB/OL], , http://www.p5w.net/money/lczh/201411/t20141121_845123.htm.
- 24.“Chinese digital divide research” group of the State Information Center, 2013 Report on Chinese Digital Divide [EB/OL], , http://www.sic.gov.cn/News/287/2782.htm.
- 25.Analysys Think Tank, 2016 Annual Report on Internet-based Food Takeaway in China [EB/OL], , http://www.useit.com.cn/thread-117050101.html.
- 26.With 18,842 yuan for one hour, the teacher of online education earns more than the web celebrity [EB/OL], , http://www.365qilu.com/news/11show/20160328/133719.html.
- 27.China Internet Network Information Center, Research Report on Online Shopping Market in China in 2014 [EB/OL], , http://www.cnnic.net.cn/hlwfzyj/hlwxzbg/dzswbg/201509/P020150909354828731159.pdf.
- 28.China Internet Network Information Center, The 37th Statistical Report on the Internet Network Development in China [EB/OL], , http://cnnic.cn.
- 29.Touzi Online, Ele Me Won an Investment of 1.25 Billion US Dollars from Alibaba and Reached an Assessed Value of 4.5 Billion US Dollars, [EB/OL], , https://www.touzi.com/news/01701844155.html.