Design of Legislative Procedure for Compilation of Civil Code Under “Non-basic Law Codification Mode”
Since 2002 Civil Law (Draft) was deliberated, remarkable achievements have been made in China’s civil law jurisprudence, providing more resources for the compiling efforts of the Civil Code. To be specific.
- Chen Huabin, “Exploration and Analysis on Swiss Civil Code”, Research on Rule of Law, No. 6, 2008.Google Scholar
- Fang Shaokun, Zhang Pinghua, “Three Ground Works for Legislating Civil Code”, Seeker, No. 1, 2003.Google Scholar
- Feng Lixia, “Three Grand Debate Over A Number of Major Issues Concerning Legislation of Civil Code”, Law and Social Development, No. 4, 2002.Google Scholar
- Liang Huixing, “Synopsis of Civil Code of the People’s Republic of China (Draft)”, reprinted in XU Guodong, Debate on Drafting Methods of Civil Code of China, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- Liang Huixing, Proposed Version of Civil Code and Its Justifications, Law Press, 2004.Google Scholar
- Liang Huixing, Legislation Scheme for Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China, available at http://www.iolaw.org.cn/shownews.asp?id=447, the latest access time: August 31, 2017a.
- Liang Huixing, Legislation Scheme for Property Right Law, available at http://www.iolaw.org.cn/showArticle.aspx?id=2159, the latest access time: August 31, 2017b.
- Liang Huixing, Suggestions on Correcting Arbitrariness in Legislating Civil Code, available at http://www.iolaw.org.cn/shownews.asp?id=179, the latest access time: August 31, 2017c.
- Mao Shaowei, “Need of Prudence in Seeking a New Civil Code—Rethinking the Value, Structure and System of Civil Code”, Peking University Law Journal, No. 6, 2013.Google Scholar
- Sun Xianzhong, “Systemization and Scientification of Legislative Efforts of China’s Civil Law”, Tsinghua Law Review, No. 6, 2012.Google Scholar
- Wang Liming, Expert Proposed Version of Civil Code and Justification for Legislation, Law Press, 2005.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhu, “How many currently valid laws are there in our country?”, Social Science, No. 10 2011.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhu, “Study on the Legislative Mode of ‘General Rules of Obligations Law’ in Pursuing Pragmatic Methods of Drafting Civil Code”, Journal of Sichuan University (Social Science Edition), No. 3, 2012.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhu, ed. Compiling Comparative Table of the General Provisions of Civil Law and Clause Interpretation, Peking University Press, 2017a, pp. 367–370.Google Scholar
- Wang Zhu, “Compiling Background and Structure Adjustment of Tort Liability Part of Civil Code”, Journal of National Prosecutors College, No. 4, 2017b.Google Scholar
- Wei Leijie, “Issues of Compilation of Civil Code”, Journal of the East China University of Politics and Law, No. 2, 2011a.Google Scholar
- Wei Leijie, “Technical Considerations for Compiling Civil Code”, ECUPL Journal, No. 2, 2011b.Google Scholar
- Xia Xinhua, “Rene David and Civil Code of Ethiopia”, West Asia and Africa, No. 1, 2008.Google Scholar
- Xie Hongfei, “Establishment of Relations Between Civil Code and Special Civil Law”, Social Sciences in China, No. 2, 2013.Google Scholar
- Xie Zhenmin, Legislative History of Republic of China (Volume 2), China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2000, pp. 753–801.Google Scholar
- Xu Guodong, “Seriously Re-thinking of the Organizing Methods of the 4th Drafting of Civil Code of PRC”, Law Science, No. 5, 2003.Google Scholar
- Xu Guodong (ed.), Draft of Green Civil Code, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2004.Google Scholar
- Xu Guodong, “Legislative Procedure of Civil Code”, published in XU Guodong, Civil Code and Civil Law Philosophy, China Renmin University Press, 2007.Google Scholar
- Yang Zhenshan, “Several Major Issues in Drafting Civil Code”, Tribune of Political Science and Law, No. 1, 2003.Google Scholar
- Yi Jiming, “Unification of Private Laws and the Future of Civil Code in the Eyes of History”, Social Sciences in China, No. 5, 2014.Google Scholar
- Zhang Jianwen, “A Study on Necessity of Compiling Civil Code from the Perspectives of Politicization and Anti-Politicization”, Hebei Law Science, No. 6, 2004a.Google Scholar
- Zhang Xinbao, “Technical Problems of Civil Code Legislation”, Law Science Magazine, No. 2, 2004b.Google Scholar
© China University of Political Science and Law Press 2020