Effects of Change of Material Grade on Building Design
The standard target of this research paper is to break down and outline a multistoried building [G+10] (three-dimensional frame) utilizing AutoCAD and STAAD Pro and to observe the influence it has on the building execution when the grade of cement is changed. AutoCAD has an extremely intuitive UI which enables the clients to design their structure in 2D utilizing exceptionally fundamental charges. At that point out, the AutoCAD record was transferred to STAAD Pro. The scope includes stack estimations physically and breaking down the entire structure by STAAD Pro. The outline techniques utilized as a part of STAAD-Pro examination are limit state design adjusting to Indian Standard Code of Practice. STAAD Pro highlights a best in class UI, representation devices, capable of investigation and outline motors with cutting edge limited component and dynamic examination capacities. From previous literature works it has been observed that for investigation and configuration to perception and result check, STAAD Pro provides proper solution. At that point as indicated by the predefined criteria allotted, it analyses the structure and plans the individual elements with reinforcement details for RCC frame. We proceeded with our work with some more multistoried 2D and 3D outlines under different load cases. Our last research work was the best possible examination and plan of a G+10, 3-D RCC frame under different load cases. It clearly portrays that the adjustments in the concrete and steel amount with the difference in concrete grade ranging from M25 to M60 concrete.
This work was supported by Prof. (Dr.) J. Bhattacharjee. We would like to thank our faculty guide Prof. (Dr.) J. Bhattacharjee for helping us and providing us the necessary information when needed. We would like to thank the civil department of Amity University for giving us the opportunity to work on this particular project. It was a great experience and a learning process. I would also like to thank the civil engineering faculties for unhesitant help at any point of time.
- 1.Dr. Karve SR, Dr. Shah VL Illustrated design of reinforced concrete buildingsGoogle Scholar
- 2.Krishna Raju N Advanced reinforced concrete designGoogle Scholar
- 3.STAAD Pro 2004—Getting started and tutorials. Published By R.E.IGoogle Scholar
- 4.STAAD Pro 2004—Technical reference manual. Published By R.E.IGoogle Scholar
- 5.IS 875—Bureau of Indian Standards Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi 110002Google Scholar
- 6.IS 456—Bureau of Indian Standards Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi 110002Google Scholar