Experimental Setup: Visual and Text Sentiment Analysis Through Hierarchical Deep Learning Networks
The experimental setup consists of performing visual and text sentiment analysis through hierarchical based deep learning networks. A brief discussion on the deep learning networks is presented for the interested readers. The cross-media bag-of-words model (CBM) is used as the baseline method. The basic aspects of the gated feedforward recurrent neural networks (GFRNN) are illustrated. The mathematical abstraction of HGFRNN is vividly explained. The chapter concludes with hierarchical gated feedforward recurrent neural networks for multimodal sentiment analysis.
- 2.Snapchat Images: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/snapchat/photos
- 4.Morency, L.P., Mihalcea, R., Doshi, P.: Towards multimodal sentiment analysis: harvesting opinions from the web. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Multimodal Interfaces, pp. 169–176 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.You, Q., Luo, J., Jin, H., Yang, J.: Cross modality consistent regression for joint visual textual sentiment analysis of social media. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining, pp. 13–22 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Haykin, S.: Neural networks and learning machines, 3rd edn. Prentice Hall of India (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Chaudhuri, A.: A Journey from Neural Networks to Deep Learning Networks: Some Thoughts, Technical Report, TH-7069. Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Patna Campus (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Chung, J., Ahn, S., Bengio, Y.: Hierarchical Multiscale Recurrent Neural Networks. arXiv:1609.01704v7. (2017)Google Scholar