Design Technology of Accelerated Life Test Based on the Load Spectrum Compilation and D-efficiency
The accelerated life test is a highly efficient method for long life evaluation of products, but the operation profile validity and test time optimization are unavoidable in the actual application. Herein, a design technology research was conducted. First, the load spectrum of temperature and vibration on operation profile of a rail transportation equipment was measured. Thus the load spectrum was compiled based on 3-parameter rain-flow counting method and operation profile was equivalently designed based on Corten-Dolan cumulative damage model to ensure the validity. Then step-stress accelerated life test model based on generalized Eyring model and Weibull distribution was developed. The design method of step-stress accelerated life test with the shortest test time was given. Finally, the design method was applied in signal output board of rail transportation case. The residual life assessment was made for the 2-year-used equipment taking the current usage profile as the first step of the step-stress accelerated life test which verifying the design method.
KeywordsLoad spectrum compilation D-efficiency Step-stress accelerated life test
- 1.Chen, X., Zhang, C., Wang, Y., et al.: The technology and application of accelerated life test. National Defense Industry Press (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Q.: Research on the equivalent load spectrum method in accelerated validation of the fatigue life. Beihang University (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, H., Yu, Z., J, L.: Calculation method of equivalent fatigue stress range based on Corten-Dolan accumulative damage rule. J. Highw. Transp. Res. Develop. (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Cai, C.: The development of automotive fatigue life test technique based on the real road load spectrum. Automotive Collaborative Innovation Center of Chongqing University (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao, C.: Study on preprocessing and feature extraction of high speed rail vibration data based on cloud computing. Southwest Jiaotong University (2013)Google Scholar