Consumer Heterogeneity and Trade in Shared Renewable Resource Trading
Shared or common renewable resources are becoming to be more important in recent days. On the one hand, Pacific bluefin tuna tends to be disappearing, so it is included in Red List. On the other, Atlantic bluefin tuna is recovering after critical endangered situation because of ICCAT’s agreements. Especially in Japan, transboundary renewable resources (like crabs between Japan and Russia and so on) have also focused on because of some border decision problems.
- Clark, C.W. 2010. Mathematical bioeconomics: The mathematics of conservation, 3rd ed. United States of America: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF). 2005. The labelling of fresh food and processed food, (written with Japanese), 2004 Food consumption monitor 2nd scheduled survey results. http://www.maff.go.jp/j/heya/hmoniter/pdf/h1602.pdf. Accessed on 15 Jan 2013.
- Ogawa, T., Y. Takarada, and W. Dong. 2012. International trade and management methods for renewable resources. In Modern economic theory and policy issues: Professor Shigeki Yabuuchi’s 60th anniversary collection, (written with Japanese), ed. K. Kondo, M. Kunisaki, and Y. Takarada. Keiso Shobo, Japan, Chapter 11: 160–178.Google Scholar
- Ogawa, T. 2014. Consumer heterogeneity and gains from trade in renewable resource trading. SSRN Working Paper 2495465, pp. 1–31.Google Scholar
- Ogawa, T. 2017. Consumer heterogeneity and gains from trade in renewable resource trading: No management case. In New extension of economic theory, application, and empirical analysis, ed. A. Matsumoto. Tokyo: Chuo University Press.Google Scholar
- Quaas, Martin, and Max T. Stöven. 2014. New trade in renewable resources and consumer preferences for diversity. In Inaugural Dissertation zur Erlangung des akademischen Grades eines Doktors (Ph.D. Thesis) 2014, ed. Max T. Stöven, Kiel University - Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 64–83. http://macau.uni-kiel.de/servlets/MCRFileNodeServlet/dissertation_derivate00005463/diss_stoeven.pdf. Accessed on 31 Mar 2017.
- Takarada, Y. 2010. Shared renewable resource and international trade: Technical measures for fisheries management. RIETI Discussion Paper Series, 10-E-035. http://www.rieti.go.jp/jp/publications/dp/10e035.pdf. Accessed 16 Apr 2014.
- Takarada, Y., T. Ogawa, and W. Dong. 2012. International trade and management of shared renewable resource. Society of Economics Working Paper Series, Series No. 48, Nanzan University.Google Scholar