Coordinated Industrial Development of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region: An Analysis Based on Enterprise Big Data
Based on enterprise big data, the paper gives an analysis of a number of indicators of enterprises in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, such as total registered capital, destinations of capital flows, industries of capital investment, number of patent applications jointly filed by enterprises in the Region and the number of patents granted. As observed from the indicators, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region has a good basis for division of labor and demonstrates strong synergy: Beijing has a remarkable capital spillover effect and is the pivot of capital investment between the three regions; collaborative innovation between Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei concentrates on infrastructure, technology services, manufacturing and other fields, and Beijing is at the core of collaborative innovation. On this basis, proposals are brought forward on how to promote coordinated development of the Region.
KeywordsBeijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region Coordinated industrial development Enterprise big data
- Guo, Kesha. (2000). China’s Industrialization: Process, Problems and Solutions. Social Sciences in China, 2000(3), 126.Google Scholar
- Yang, Guangyu. (2015). A Study on Coordinated Industrial Development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei from the Perspective of Regional Integration. Master’s thesis, Lanzhou University.Google Scholar
- Ye, Tanglin, et al. (2015). Coordinated Development of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region: Basis and Path. Beijing: Capital University of Economics and Trade Press.Google Scholar
- Zhu, Erjuan. (2009). Industrial Upgrading for Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Integration. Economic Geography, 2009(6), 176–182.Google Scholar
- Zhu, Heliang, et al. (2017). Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Development Report 2017: New Situation and New Progress. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press.Google Scholar