Modeling and Simulation of Auto Parts Production Line Based on Petri Net
The production efficiency of small and medium auto parts manufacturing enterprises has been restricted by unreasonable production processes arrangement, high equipment load rate, high quantity of work in process (WIP), etc. To cope with these problems, this paper proposes a novel modeling method to analyze production line. The production line model is established by the method that combination of object-oriented Petri net (OOPN) and time transitions. Then the proposed model is validated based on incidence matrix and state equation analysis method, by which the bottleneck of the production line is identified. Simulation results are provided to validate that the proposed method can accurately reflect the production process and the bottleneck.
KeywordsProduction line modeling OOPN Incidence matrix Production bottleneck
This work is supported by Intelligent Manufacturing Integrated Standardization and New Model Application Project (2017ZNZX03).
- 1.Sun, X.: Modeling and Analysis of Aircraft Assembly Line. Nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics, Nanjing (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, Z.: Introduction to Petri Net. China Machine Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Taghinezhad-Niar, A., Javadzadeh, T., Farzinvash, L.: Modeling of resource monitoring in federated cloud using Colored Petri Net. In: IEEE International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation, pp. 0577–0582 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Jung, M., Kraft, K., Wehn, N.: A new state model for DRAMs using Petri Nets. In: IEEE International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architecture, Modeling, and Simulation, pp. 221–226 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Q., Wen, L.: Modeling and optimization of aircraft assembly line based on Petri Net. J. Zhejiang Univ. 49(7) (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Chaichompoo, O., Thongtak, A., Vatanawood, W.: Transformation of time Petri Net into Promela. In: IEEE International Conference on Telecommunication Systems Services and Applications, pp. 1–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Klebanov, B., Mufazalov, A., Myasoedov, I.: Use of plant simulation for improvement technological and business processes of metallurgical manufacture. In: IEEE Chinese Control Conference, pp. 9681–9684 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Klebanov, B.I., Aksenov, K.A., Antonova, A.S., Panteleyeva, Y.S., Krymov, E.A.: Using plant simulation for simulation and optimization of logistics processes. Mod. Probl. Sci. Educ. (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, H., Wang, S.: Simulation study on small and medium sized automobile welding production line based on EM-Plant. J. Chang. Univ. 23(6) (2013)Google Scholar