Research of Single-Phase Photovoltaic Grid-Connected System Based on MATLAB
Based on the analysis of structure and common control scheme of photovoltaic grid-connected system, a solar photovoltaic (PV) cell simulation model is built according to the internal structure and output characteristics of PV cell. A control method of photovoltaic MPPT which can track photovoltaic points and the maximum power of photovoltaic cells is expounded. This method can be used to improve the efficiency of photovoltaic cells to the greatest extent. Finally, the principle and control strategy of the photovoltaic grid-connected system are analyzed in detail. According to the instantaneous value control method of grid-connected inverter, some requirements of grid connection with low THD and high power factor are achieved.
KeywordsPhotovoltaic grid-connected system PV cell MPPT control Instantaneous value control
The Key Research Project of Natural Science for Anhui Provincial Universities (KJ2017A747).
- 1.Yong, L.: Solar photovoltaic grid-connected power generation system. Shanghai Electr. Power 1, 49–53 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Peiqing, Z.: Research on single-phase photovoltaic grid-connected system, pp. 34–35. Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Donghui, L., Hexiong, W., Xiaodan, Z., et al.: Study on several key issues of photovoltaic grid-connected power generation system. Power Syst. Prot. Control 38(21), 208–214 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Changjiang, W.: Universal mathematical model of photovoltaic cell based on matlab. Electr. Power Sci. Eng. 25(4), 11–14 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Chengyu, H., Quanzhu, Z., Yonghong, D., et al.: Research on the matlab simulation of single-phase photovoltaic two-stage grid-connected system. Power Technol. 35(5), 553–555 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Yan, S., Yin, M., Li, Q., et al.: Research on related technologies of solar photovoltaic grid-connected systems. Appl. Electron. Compon. 11(1), 77–80 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, H., Shan, L., Ren, J.: et al. Study on photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control system. In: International Conference on Power Electronics, pp. 210–212 (2010)Google Scholar