Access Control System Based on Visible Light Communication
In recent years, with the continuous development of Visible Light Communication (VLC), its application fields are constantly expanding. In view of the tradition various gating locks have some shortcomings, especially in terms of safety needs to be improved. The visible light communication technology and access control system are joined to design a Hamming-encoded visible light communication access control system in this paper. The hardware design of this access control system is given in this paper and the system of Hamming coding is analyzed. Through MATLAB software simulation, the results show that the access control system with Hamming code can effectively reduce the bit error rate, and can provide about 2 dB coding gain. In the experiment, the system works well just like simulation. Hamming code greatly improves the performance and safety of the visible light communication access control system.
KeywordsVisible light communication Access control system Hamming code
This research was financially supported by Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61402069), “the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities” (3132016317), 2017 Project of the Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning province (20170540059), General project of Liaoning education department in 2016 (2016J205).
- 1.Zhao, J., Li, Y., Zhang, Y., Zou, N., Wang, J.: A supplementary lighting system for plant growth with lighting-emitting diode based on DT TS & IC 61(7), 548–551Google Scholar
- 3.Barry, J.R.: Wireless infrared communications. Springer, Berlin 85(2), 265–298Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, J., Zou, N., Zhang, Y., Li, P.: Study on downlink performance of multiple access algorithm based on antenna diversity. ICIC Express Lett. 9(4), 1221–1225 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Kim, S.M., Lee, H.J.: Visible light communication based on space-division multiple access optical beamforming. Chin. Opt. Lett. 12(12), 14–17 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Yuan, M., Sha, X., Liang, X., Jiang, M., Wang, J., Zhao, C.: LDPC decoding for signal dependent visible light communication channels. ZTE Commun. 14(02), 41–46 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Ziaei, N., Rafiee, A.: Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. 5(1), 18–20 (2014)Google Scholar