Research on Comprehensive Defense Technology of the Emergency Command Vehicle
In response to the emergency command vehicle’s on-site rescue and maintain orders requirements, the research overview, level, and development trend of domestic- and foreign-related technologies about the emergency command vehicle such as anti-sniper, anti-roadside bomb (car bomb), anti-laser radiation, anti-radar radiation, anti-electronic interference, and so on were analyzed. The composition of the comprehensive defense capabilities for vehicles on the highway is that our military’s new emergency command vehicle should be proposed.
KeywordsThe emergency command vehicle Comprehensive defense Anti-sniper Anti-roadside bomb Anti-laser radiation Anti-radar radiation Anti-electronic interference
Foundation item: Advance research project of the Ministry of equipment development in thirteenth Five-Year (Grant No.: 41404030101).
- 1.Deng, Y.X.: Thoughts on electronic protection measures of military targets. J. Air Force Radar Acad. 25(4), 254–257 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Xiaoming, H.: Design of laser-guided bomb control system based on CAN Bus. Aerodyn. Missile J. 12, 58–61 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Jianguo, Z.: Research on countermeasures of terrorist crimes in automobile bombs. Soc. Sci. Rev. 3, 95–97 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Guolong, G.: Demonstration of anti-roadside bomb capability with the new US airborne anti-landmine system. Infrared 2, 45–46 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Bo, Z.: Development of Air Bomb Testing Equipment. Harbin Institute of Technology (2011)Google Scholar