Design and Implementation of Intelligent Crib-Based on Android
The traditional crib has the simple function of carrying the baby to sleep and play, and the baby falling asleep also needs the parents to shake the crib manually. According to the above situation, the intelligent crib-based on Android is designed and implemented. The system takes STM32 MCU as the core, combines sensor technology, wireless communication technology, and video monitoring technology, uses MQTT server, and develops an app with Android studio. Parents can not only view the baby’s condition by remote video, but also check the baby’s fever, bed wetting, and control music play, shake the crib through the mobile phone interface. The design is convenient and effective to lighten the burden on parents to take care of infants and has high application value.
KeywordsAndroid Intelligent STM32 MQTT
This paper is supported by Nantong University-Nantong Intelligent Information Technology Joint Research Center Open Topic (KFKT2017B05) and the first phase project of Jiangsu University Brand Specialty Construction Project (PPZY2015B135).
- 4.Li-Jing, B.I., Jiang, B.C., Wang, X.L., et al.: Real-time vehicle monitoring system based on android. Comput. Knowl. Technol. (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Dai, C.G., Ren, D.J., Jiang, T., et al.: Design on remote signals acquisition instrument based on STM32 microprocessor. Mech. Electr. Eng. Technol. (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Guo-Cheng, L.I., Chen, J.M., Wei-Lin, L.I., et al.: The design of baby real-time monitoring system that based on the Internet of things. Electron. Des. Eng. (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Xiong, J., Wang, T.: Design of multi-parameter portable water quality detector based on wireless network. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 8, 1–14 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Guan, Q.Y., Hong-Bin, L.I., Bo, Y.U.: Research and application of the MQTT protocol on the android platform. Comput. Syst. Appl. (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Long, W., Xie, Y.: Design and development of health care based on android. Comput. Knowl. Technol. (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Naik, N.: Choice of effective messaging protocols for IoT systems: MQTT, CoAP, AMQP and HTTP. In: Systems Engineering Symposium, pp. 1–7. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Nurseitov, N., Paulson, M., Reynolds, R., et al.: Comparison of JSON and XML data interchange formats: a case study. In: ISCA, International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering, Caine 2009, November 4–6, 2009, Hilton San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, California, USA. DBLP, 2009, pp. 157–162Google Scholar