Safety Evaluation Model of Intelligent Elevator Cloud Management Platform
With the development of social economy and the improvement of people’s living condition, elevator has become an indispensable tool because of its fast and convenient features. But the safety problem caused by elevator has brought great threat to people’s life and property security, which aroused wide concern of the society. Therefore, developing the research of elevator safety evaluation has important social significance. The research of this paper mainly include the following three aspects: (1) The research of elevator safety evaluation index system. According to the operation data and the existing research results, we used the analytic hierarchy process to determine the multilevel structure of elevator safety evaluation index system. And both expert scoring method and entropy weight method were used to calculate the weight of index system, then the weight was combined by the integrated optimal method, to obtain the optimal weight of each index. (2) The research of elevator safety evaluation methods. First, the safety grade of whole elevator system and each index were divided. Because of the complexity and fuzziness of elevator system, we used the fuzzy mathematics and extension method, combining the matter-element theory. Then we used the correlation function to assess each index’s security state. Finally, we established an extension fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model for elevator safety. (3) Example analysis of elevator safety evaluation methods. We took operation data of elevator in M city, for instance, analysis and MATLAB to establish safety evaluation program. The results show that the safety evaluation method is operable and effective.
KeywordsThe elevator Safety evaluation Integrated optimal weighting method Extension theory Fuzzy mathematics
- 5.Chang-ming, G.X.Y.Z., Xiao-feng, Z.P.Z.: Research of comprehensive safety assessment method for elevator system. China Saf. Sci. J. (CSSJ) 6, 028 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, W., Xia, J.H.: An optimal weights combination method considering both subjective and objective weight information. Math. Pract. Theory 1, 003 (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Yao, R., Gao, Y., Xu, J.: Radio channel fingerprint model based on entropy weight method. In: 2016 25th Wireless and Optical Communication Conference (WOCC), pp. 1–4. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, H., Yan-nian, R.U.I.: Research on extension-fuzzy-based evaluation used for elevator performance. Electrotech. Electr. 8, 12–15 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, X.Q., Liang, C.: Application of fuzzy matter-element model based on coefficients of entropy in comprehensive evaluation of water quality. J. Hydraul. Eng. 9, 1057–1061 (2005)Google Scholar