Key-Controlled PEG-LDPC Algorithm Design and Its Application in Secure Communication
Because of the security of the symmetric cryptosystem, a secure communication scheme based on PEG-LDPC codes has been put forward in this paper. The secure and reliable integrated communication is based on hiding and changing generator matrix randomly and simultaneously under the premise of ensuring error correction ability of LDPC codes. The performance of LDPC codes constructed by PEG algorithm is excellent, and this algorithm can construct an LDPC code with arbitrary code length and code rate.
KeywordsSecure and reliable communication LDPC code PEG algorithm
This work was in part supported by the Sichuan key research and development project under grand 19ZDYF0489.
- 1.Lobstein, A., Cohen, G.: On the inherent intractability of certain coding problems. Rairo Inform. Théor. Appl (1), 25–32 (1987)Google Scholar
- 2.Mceliece, R.J.: A public-key cryptosystem based on algebraic coding theory. Deep. Space Netw. Prog. Rep. 44, 114–116 (1978)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, X.M.: Generalization of M public key system and analysis of its performance on noisy. Acta Electron. Sin. (4), 84–91 (1986)Google Scholar
- 4.Rao, T.N.R.: Joint encryption and error correction schemes. In: Proceedings of the 11th annual international symposium on Computer Architecture, Ann Arbor, Mich, vol. 12 no. 3, pp. 240–241 (1984)Google Scholar
- 5.Leng, W.Y.: Research on McEliece cryptosystem based on LDPC codes. Beijing Univ. Posts Telecommun. 1–6 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Shi, Z.P.: Research on secure and reliable communication method based on LDPC codes. Univ. Electron. Sci. Technol. China (5), 641–647 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang, D.S., Jin, L.J.: Research on synchronization technique for a high-speed FH communication system. J. Univ. Electron. Sci. Technol. China 1(34), 48–52 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, D.F.: An improved PEG construction algorithm for LDPC codes. Appl. Technol. 35(8), 9–11 (2008)Google Scholar