A Resource Allocation Algorithm for D2D Multicast in Internet of Vehicles
D2D multicast communications can reduce communication cost and decrease interference in Internet of Vehicles (IoV). In this paper, the resource allocation algorithm for Device-to-Device (D2D) multicast communication reusing LTE network uplink resource is studied to improve the reliability of networks. The optimization objective of the algorithm is to minimize the outage probability of D2D multicast group links on the basis of guaranteeing the constraint of cellular link quality. To solve this optimization problem, a low-complexity heuristic algorithm is designed for spectrum resource allocation and power control. By comparing performance through simulation, it can be found that the outage probability of the heuristic algorithm designed in this paper can be very close to that of the Hungarian algorithm, but the computational complexity is greatly reduced compared with the latter.
KeywordsD2D multicast IoV Resource allocation Heuristic algorithm
This research is supported by Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61501136).
- 1.Yu, S., Langar, R., Wang, X.A.: D2D-multicast based computation offloading framework for interactive applications. In: 2016 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), 2016, 4–8 December (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Dongyu, W., Xiaoxiang, W., Yuan, Z. (eds.): An interference coordination scheme for device-to-device multicast in cellular networks. In: Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), 2012 IEEE, 2012, 3–6 September (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Pushpalatha, M., Shruthi, N.V., Ramesh, T.K., Konda, S.K. (eds.): Efficient multicast algorithm for dynamic intra cluster device-to-device communication for small world model paper. In: 2015 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015, 10–13 August (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Peng, H., Li. D., Ye, Q., Abboud, K., Zhao, H., Zhuang, W., et al. (eds.): Resource allocation for D2D-enabled inter-vehicle communications in multiplatoons. In: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2017, 21–25 May (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Bhardwaj, A., Agnihotri, S. (eds.): A resource allocation scheme for device-to-device multicast in cellular networks. In: 2015 IEEE 26th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 2015 August 30, 2015-September 2 (2015)Google Scholar